fop

NOIR

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I wish you good times everybody,

I am very glad to be one of the members of this wonderfull website, Guys I really got enough information and wide selection of ideas about my case from the good member and freind Chiquita about returning my petetions to the USCIS due to section 221g for my K3 visa.

I was informed that I may recive the NOIR letter from the USCIS (could issue a Notice of Intent to Rescind) that I have to start gather evedinces from now to be ready to submit anything if they ask, but Guy please does anybody had that NOIR before? could anyone help me especialy the ones who passed into the same NOIR.

we will be so much appriciate and thank you so much guys.

Hicham

One Must Draw Back In Order To Leap Better.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

sorry you have to go through this. I know many from Morocco going through the same thing. It's a wait, but when you get the letter from USCIS to appeal, you then send in your proof of marriage.

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Our case was denied Oct 26,2006 and it was sent back December 6, 2006. It finally was received at CSC 2-6-07. In May 2007, they told me my case was expired and they won't adjucate expired visas.

My case was a little different because the petition was originally approved at NSC.

Here are some emails from CSC after our case was returned. Things could have changed between then and now.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the above listed 129f F petition. Said petition was returned to the California Service Center (CSC) by the State Department's [consulate/NVC] for review and was received in the CSC on or about 2/6/2007. All returned petitions are reviewed in the order in which they are received, and due to the high volume of petitions returned to our center daily and the various complexities involved in returned petitions, we may make no predictions as to the amount of time necessary to complete our review nor may we release the reasons for return to our center until the review is completed.

Once adjudicative review is completed, a CSC officer will notify the petitioner of his findings and what actions are available to the petitioner in response. If the petitioner has not received any notice from our center within eight to ten months of this notice, please do not hesitate to contact our office for additional information

Officer: Rani Hingorani

CSC USCIS WS 22547

Congressional Unit Div XII

In May 2007 , my congressman asked where my case was and they sent me this:

We do have the case here at our office, although I'm not sure why we have it since the Nebraska Service Center adjudicated the I-129F Petition. We really should not review a Consulate return from a decision issued by another office. We really should send this back to the Nebraska Service Center.

Additionally, at this time, due to our limited resources, our office is not sending the Petitioner any further notification from an Embassy or Consulate return on I-129F Petitions since the validity period has already expired (4 months), and we will not revalidate the petition. There would be no further action for the USCIS to take since we would not be revoking an approval that already expired. For the most part, concerning I-129F Petitions, the Embassy or Consulate returns the case to the USCIS as cancelled since the visa was not issued during the authorized period. The Petitioner may file a new I-129F Petition.

Rebecca M. Cruz, CAO

CSC Congressional Unit

Like I said before, things could have changed between then and now. There isn't much information out there on what to do for returned cases. If my congressman hadn't contacted CSC, I would still been waiting for them to send me a NOIR or NOID and waiting to appeal instead of starting over. I wouldn't have filed a new petition until I obtained some confirmation that the old one has reach the end of the process. Otherwise, the consulate or embassy may reject the new one.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

06-29-09 received GC in mail

4-18-11 mailed I-751 CSC

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2011-04-18

NOA Date Received : 2011-06-06

Date on NOA: 2011-04-22

Bio. Appt. : 2011-06-24

Had to make an Info Pass appointment because there was a delay in receiving the NOA for our I-751. Never found out the reason for the delay but they gave Thao a 1 year green card stamp in her passport and we got a the NOA 2 days later.

Approved: 2011-09-23

Notice sent: 2011-09-28

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I got one a little over a year ago. I sent them my rebuttal as well as all of our proof, a 4 inch binder and additional pictures. The re-affirmed our petition and sent it back to Casa, who then approved the visa. It takes a long time but it is wise to keep gathering proof and start organizing it for when the day comes.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Visa In Hand

thank you so very much for your nice replay, I will do gather letters from freinds from Liabya where I am living with my family now and gather letters from freinds in Morcco and letters also from parents and my sisters in adittion to wedding pictures and other pictures, but I wonder because the CO saw our pictures and saw many great evedince that prove the validity of marrige, what elase we can do to start a battle after get th NOIR letter, and tell me please is it easy to win and we are really lovers not fruad as they may think of us? Plz can't you copy for me a NOIR lettr because that ill solve a big problem in my life?

thank you so very much again for your nice replay

Hicham

One Must Draw Back In Order To Leap Better.

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Our case was denied Oct 26,2006 and it was sent back December 6, 2006. It finally was received at CSC 2-6-07. In May 2007, they told me my case was expired and they won't adjucate expired visas.

My case was a little different because the petition was originally approved at NSC.

Here are some emails from CSC after our case was returned. Things could have changed between then and now.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the above listed 129f F petition. Said petition was returned to the California Service Center (CSC) by the State Department's [consulate/NVC] for review and was received in the CSC on or about 2/6/2007. All returned petitions are reviewed in the order in which they are received, and due to the high volume of petitions returned to our center daily and the various complexities involved in returned petitions, we may make no predictions as to the amount of time necessary to complete our review nor may we release the reasons for return to our center until the review is completed.

Once adjudicative review is completed, a CSC officer will notify the petitioner of his findings and what actions are available to the petitioner in response. If the petitioner has not received any notice from our center within eight to ten months of this notice, please do not hesitate to contact our office for additional information

Officer: Rani Hingorani

CSC USCIS WS 22547

Congressional Unit Div XII

In May 2007 , my congressman asked where my case was and they sent me this:

We do have the case here at our office, although I'm not sure why we have it since the Nebraska Service Center adjudicated the I-129F Petition. We really should not review a Consulate return from a decision issued by another office. We really should send this back to the Nebraska Service Center.

Additionally, at this time, due to our limited resources, our office is not sending the Petitioner any further notification from an Embassy or Consulate return on I-129F Petitions since the validity period has already expired (4 months), and we will not revalidate the petition. There would be no further action for the USCIS to take since we would not be revoking an approval that already expired. For the most part, concerning I-129F Petitions, the Embassy or Consulate returns the case to the USCIS as cancelled since the visa was not issued during the authorized period. The Petitioner may file a new I-129F Petition.

Rebecca M. Cruz, CAO

CSC Congressional Unit

Like I said before, things could have changed between then and now. There isn't much information out there on what to do for returned cases. If my congressman hadn't contacted CSC, I would still been waiting for them to send me a NOIR or NOID and waiting to appeal instead of starting over. I wouldn't have filed a new petition until I obtained some confirmation that the old one has reach the end of the process. Otherwise, the consulate or embassy may reject the new one.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

Hi DaveThao,

Thanks very much for sharing. Your case encourages me to refile K1.

Peter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.