heel_curve5

Previous K1 application

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi all.

A couple of years ago my fiancee had a relationship with another US citizen, and they applied for a K1 visa and got a NOA2 and the interview at the embassy was scheduled, but the relationship fell apart before the interview date and she did not attend the interview. She sent a letter to the embassy describing the situation and stating that she did not wish to continue with the process. The embassy sent a reply stating that the case was closed. My question is: Is this going to affect our current K1 visa application in any way ? (I just got a NOA-1 a couple of days ago) Does she have to disclose this episode ? There was no place on either G-325A or I -129F for this kind of information. Should she tell about this at the embassy during the interview?

Thanks

Andy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your fiancee will have to supply that info later in the forms she´ll show at her embassy, and I am quite sure it will come up at her interview.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

What embassy are you going through? Some are high fraud and some are easier, so the level of difficulty or interrogation at the interview stage will vary. Please fill in your timeline and information so we can help you more efficiently in the future and it will keep our website statistics upto date :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

What embassy are you going through? Some are high fraud and some are easier, so the level of difficulty or interrogation at the interview stage will vary. Please fill in your timeline and information so we can help you more efficiently in the future and it will keep our website statistics upto date :)

Good point, this could raise a flag at an embassy like Manila. Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

PLEASE FILL IN YOUR TIMELINE AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE STATISTICS SECTION OF THIS FORUM AND IT HELPS OTHERS TO SEE AT WHAT STAGE IN THE PROCESS YOU ARE AND WHICH EMBASSY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. THANK YOU :)

LINA (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.