mike_2007

please help

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello everybody,iam a new member in here and i have a very serious and strange case and i need help,,iam also a member in the ilw.com,but its always better when u get more openions and advise from more people and here is my story,,my name is mike and iam from jordan,i got married to u.s citizen in my home country in amman-jordan in the year of 2002,in 2003 we went my wife and file at the u.s embassy there,,3 weeks later i got my immigrant visa(cr1),and i entered the u.s in july-2003,i got the calif id and my ss card and a month later i recieved my 2 years green card,so in 2005 we went my wife and i 3 months before the card gets expired and we file together to remove the condetion on my green card,i recieved an extention for 1 year valid until april 2006,so in april 2006 i went to my local immigration office to fallow up on my case and they stamp my passport with the (i-751)valid for 1 years ,,until april2007, so in july 2006 3 months after i got my i-751 i got divorced ,bcoz we were having alot of problims together ,i got engaged again and in september 2006 i went to mexico with my new fiance to see her family and informed them about the marriage plan,so,we went there and stayed for few hours and then we went back to the u.s boarder to re-enter and here is what happen,,all the troubles started from there,ok,we got stopped and they run my name and they asked me about my status and i said,(p resident) ,so he took my passport and he entered the building and he didnt come back ,so after 45 minuite of been waiting i asked if i can get off the car and used the restroom,,so the officer told me to go inn,,i went inn and then i saw the same officer who took my passport and 10 other officers were looking at my passport like they found something,,so they said when ur done step outside and i said ok,so ,i come outside and i saw my fiance coming inn with her niec and her son and i asked them what's going on and they said it not my business and they start screaming at me and my fiance and even the kids,,they put my in a cell away from her and they start asking her questions about me and them they finger print me and her and even the kids????????and ther all under age,so anyway,they released her after 12 hours bcoz she's a u.s citizen and she have no criminal record ,and i was kept in there until the next morning,so then they called me out to take my statment and i asked what's going on and they said that i entered illegaly?and i was suprised and i said no i didnt,,iam a legal imigrant?so then they said,will u been charged of false claim to be a u.s citizen? and i said no way,,i never said that,i said i was a pr and i have 3 ppl in the car with her who heared what i said,and my i-751 is still valid for 8 more months?and they didnt care,,so i was sent to the detention and ther i hired a lawyer,and at my first court the judge didnt give me a bill bcoz i was an arriving alien,so the judge asked the goverment if they have anything againts me and the DA said no,he have a clean record but he claimed to be a u.s citizen and a federal agent and an army personal???????????????????????????? and iam like whatttttttttttttttttt,and even the judge made a face and he said wait a minuite ,first why would he say iam a u.s citizen if hes giving him a jordanian passport with a valid i-751 ??and why would he say iam a federal agent and army personal at the same time?doesn't make since,so i went back to my cell and i was going crazy and then i knew it was set up from someone who knew me,bcoz i was a part of the (AVR)organization,AVR=american valunteer reserve,and we honor the soldiers who got killed in action and help the ppl in case of an emergency and things like that and we wear uniform but we'r not army,,so anyway,,while i was detained i got married to her,and that attorney i hired didnt do nothing but screwing me and lieing to me,he didnt even show up to the court,but anyway,we filed a motion to re-open my i-751 and it got denied bcoz i was divorced,,but i didnt file a new one and that was a mistake,but anyway,,the immigration judge told my wife this at the second court,,he told her ok ,,ur husband was a legal immigrant in the country,have no criminal record,not even a traffic tickit,and never stayed over the visa time,,he filed taxes for the 3 years he lived in the country,so what iam going to do is ,,iam ganna send the DA or whatever hes name is to the immigration boarder to talk to thoes officers and c if they will agree to drop all these charges ,,and if they do then i will dismes the case and put him back in mexico like he never entered the u.s,so at the 3rd court the judge said that they aggree to dropp all the charges and he said to my wife,,dont worry,,hes not ganna be deported or removal or even valunteery deportred,we will allowed him to withdraw hes application for addmition and we will put him back in mexico and u will bring him back from there,so they did and i was sent back to the mexican boarder but i wasn't deported like i said,the judge give me a paper says that i was allowed to withdraw my application for addmition and waived by both,so now i been in mexico for 10 months allready,since last october 2006,and my wife have filed an i-130 and i-129f for me back in jan-2007,so here is the bad news,,i dont have a legal status in mexico and i dont know if i can process from here?my wife is a mexican american,and the second thing is we filed my i-130 at the csc and 2 weeks ago we were suprised bcoz we recieved an email from the immigration stated that they have transferm my i-130 from the csc to the local office in LA for a standard interview??????????so why is that if iam not wvwn there? and r they going to denied it bcoz i got married in detention or what?and the second big problim is i filed in jan-2007 and the csc are now processing feb 2007?but i looked up at the processing in LA office and ther not even processing the i-130 at all????????so what's that mean?my wife had a serious heart condetion and serious back problims and she needs like 5 surgery's as soon as possible?what can i do please?and why is this interview?will,,,she's 17 years older than me and we got married in the detention,,so i dont know if its bcoz of that,,but we were in love and we have prove of that,,we'r not worry about any questions or documents,,but is this is norrmal or what?i did contact the congress office and they didnt do anything,,the only thing they were able to find out is that someone sent a tip to the immigration back in 2006 againts me ,,and thats why they stoped me and not bcoz of my status,but they couln't prove anything and thats why the judge dismessed my case...and on the i-130 we put my address in mexico ?we never said that i was in the u.s?so why i s the interview then?i need an advice please,i spoaje to a very good immigration lawyer months back and he said that my attorney screwed me bcoz the court paper says that i was illegible to adjustment of status,,and he said they should have allowed me to file another i-751 back then and the whole thing was wrong,,and he said ther is a way to bring me back even before i get the visa but i need to get the i-130 proved first,,but i dont know how,,bcoz he asked for $10.000 to take my case and i dont have any money now ,,so is ther a really way to re-enter ?bcoz in order to go the embassy in juarez,mexico,,i have to be at least legal?and iam not?what should i do,,i dont wanna go back to my country,,bcoz i c my wife here twice a month and bcoz of her medical condetion,,it will kill her if ileave?what should i do please?and how long is it ganna take then to sset the interview?i been waiting for 10 months allready and now i have to wait for this too?r they going to denied it or what?please help

hello everybody,iam a new member in here and i have a very serious and strange case and i need help,,iam also a member in the ilw.com,but its always better when u get more openions and advise from more people and here is my story,,my name is mike and iam from jordan,i got married to u.s citizen in my home country in amman-jordan in the year of 2002,in 2003 we went my wife and file at the u.s embassy there,,3 weeks later i got my immigrant visa(cr1),and i entered the u.s in july-2003,i got the calif id and my ss card and a month later i recieved my 2 years green card,so in 2005 we went my wife and i 3 months before the card gets expired and we file together to remove the condetion on my green card,i recieved an extention for 1 year valid until april 2006,so in april 2006 i went to my local immigration office to fallow up on my case and they stamp my passport with the (i-751)valid for 1 years ,,until april2007, so in july 2006 3 months after i got my i-751 i got divorced ,bcoz we were having alot of problims together ,i got engaged again and in september 2006 i went to mexico with my new fiance to see her family and informed them about the marriage plan,so,we went there and stayed for few hours and then we went back to the u.s boarder to re-enter and here is what happen,,all the troubles started from there,ok,we got stopped and they run my name and they asked me about my status and i said,(p resident) ,so he took my passport and he entered the building and he didnt come back ,so after 45 minuite of been waiting i asked if i can get off the car and used the restroom,,so the officer told me to go inn,,i went inn and then i saw the same officer who took my passport and 10 other officers were looking at my passport like they found something,,so they said when ur done step outside and i said ok,so ,i come outside and i saw my fiance coming inn with her niec and her son and i asked them what's going on and they said it not my business and they start screaming at me and my fiance and even the kids,,they put my in a cell away from her and they start asking her questions about me and them they finger print me and her and even the kids????????and ther all under age,so anyway,they released her after 12 hours bcoz she's a u.s citizen and she have no criminal record ,and i was kept in there until the next morning,so then they called me out to take my statment and i asked what's going on and they said that i entered illegaly?and i was suprised and i said no i didnt,,iam a legal imigrant?so then they said,will u been charged of false claim to be a u.s citizen? and i said no way,,i never said that,i said i was a pr and i have 3 ppl in the car with her who heared what i said,and my i-751 is still valid for 8 more months?and they didnt care,,so i was sent to the detention and ther i hired a lawyer,and at my first court the judge didnt give me a bill bcoz i was an arriving alien,so the judge asked the goverment if they have anything againts me and the DA said no,he have a clean record but he claimed to be a u.s citizen and a federal agent and an army personal???????????????????????????? and iam like whatttttttttttttttttt,and even the judge made a face and he said wait a minuite ,first why would he say iam a u.s citizen if hes giving him a jordanian passport with a valid i-751 ??and why would he say iam a federal agent and army personal at the same time?doesn't make since,so i went back to my cell and i was going crazy and then i knew it was set up from someone who knew me,bcoz i was a part of the (AVR)organization,AVR=american valunteer reserve,and we honor the soldiers who got killed in action and help the ppl in case of an emergency and things like that and we wear uniform but we'r not army,,so anyway,,while i was detained i got married to her,and that attorney i hired didnt do nothing but screwing me and lieing to me,he didnt even show up to the court,but anyway,we filed a motion to re-open my i-751 and it got denied bcoz i was divorced,,but i didnt file a new one and that was a mistake,but anyway,,the immigration judge told my wife this at the second court,,he told her ok ,,ur husband was a legal immigrant in the country,have no criminal record,not even a traffic tickit,and never stayed over the visa time,,he filed taxes for the 3 years he lived in the country,so what iam going to do is ,,iam ganna send the DA or whatever hes name is to the immigration boarder to talk to thoes officers and c if they will agree to drop all these charges ,,and if they do then i will dismes the case and put him back in mexico like he never entered the u.s,so at the 3rd court the judge said that they aggree to dropp all the charges and he said to my wife,,dont worry,,hes not ganna be deported or removal or even valunteery deportred,we will allowed him to withdraw hes application for addmition and we will put him back in mexico and u will bring him back from there,so they did and i was sent back to the mexican boarder but i wasn't deported like i said,the judge give me a paper says that i was allowed to withdraw my application for addmition and waived by both,so now i been in mexico for 10 months allready,since last october 2006,and my wife have filed an i-130 and i-129f for me back in jan-2007,so here is the bad news,,i dont have a legal status in mexico and i dont know if i can process from here?my wife is a mexican american,and the second thing is we filed my i-130 at the csc and 2 weeks ago we were suprised bcoz we recieved an email from the immigration stated that they have transferm my i-130 from the csc to the local office in LA for a standard interview??????????so why is that if iam not wvwn there? and r they going to denied it bcoz i got married in detention or what?and the second big problim is i filed in jan-2007 and the csc are now processing feb 2007?but i looked up at the processing in LA office and ther not even processing the i-130 at all????????so what's that mean?my wife had a serious heart condetion and serious back problims and she needs like 5 surgery's as soon as possible?what can i do please?and why is this interview?will,,,she's 17 years older than me and we got married in the detention,,so i dont know if its bcoz of that,,but we were in love and we have prove of that,,we'r not worry about any questions or documents,,but is this is norrmal or what?i did contact the congress office and they didnt do anything,,the only thing they were able to find out is that someone sent a tip to the immigration back in 2006 againts me ,,and thats why they stoped me and not bcoz of my status,but they couln't prove anything and thats why the judge dismessed my case...and on the i-130 we put my address in mexico ?we never said that i was in the u.s?so why i s the interview then?i need an advice please,i spoaje to a very good immigration lawyer months back and he said that my attorney screwed me bcoz the court paper says that i was illegible to adjustment of status,,and he said they should have allowed me to file another i-751 back then and the whole thing was wrong,,and he said ther is a way to bring me back even before i get the visa but i need to get the i-130 proved first,,but i dont know how,,bcoz he asked for $10.000 to take my case and i dont have any money now ,,so is ther a really way to re-enter ?bcoz in order to go the embassy in juarez,mexico,,i have to be at least legal?and iam not?what should i do,,i dont wanna go back to my country,,bcoz i c my wife here twice a month and bcoz of her medical condetion,,it will kill her if ileave?what should i do please?and how long is it ganna take then to sset the interview?i been waiting for 10 months allready and now i have to wait for this too?r they going to denied it or what?please help

I'm sorry we cannot help you. Some members may be able to make lawyer recommendations, but otherwise this is not something we can properly help you with. Please do not rely on information you receive from people online about your case. Please just find a good lawyer.

My Crafting Blog - On a Roll - Blogspot

3179788211_95b93e62af_t.jpg3179788215_6a1e497e9b_t.jpg3165849344_f296789fd3_t.jpg

US Immigration Timeline

-------------------------

24 Feb 2007 - Sent I-130 to London USCIS office (I'm the petitioner)

25 May 2007 - NOA2

2 June 2007 - Received Packet 3

12 Oct 2007 - Sent Packet 3 back by special delivery

5 Nov 2007 - Interview in London - Approved without any hitches!

7 Nov 2007 - Visa and MBE arrived by SMS! :)

30 Jan 2008 - Fly to Michigan!! :)

*Note: Any delays in our case are only due to us taking things slowly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Mike,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through all of that. I know how stressful it is when you have to go through all the red tape of filing for a spouse that is not a US Citizen and now you have all of this to deal with too. I would take MargotDarko advice and get yourself a good immigration attorney. This is why I'm responding to your email. I know of a very good immigration attorney who is in Austin, TX and has an office in Monterey, MX and has very good creditials. We use his service to bring international employees on an H2B visas. Had I known about him before I filed for my husband's visa I would of used his services to help me with his case. This lawyer used to work for the US Representative and so has his partners. If you are interested email directly and I will give you all the information.

Good Luck :) and don't give up hope. The Lord sends us challenges to test our faith.

Mari

Radu & Mari

Applying for Citizenship

03-23-2012: Mailed N-400 Application to Texas Lockbox

04-02-2012 Recived NOA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

respected Sir,

You will need a very good attorney for your case. God bless you ... Because your case is unique in this forum...as far as i have come acorss in my short stint of 1 month on the forum here

God blesss

Jai Shree Ganesh

Jigi

Feb 1,2007 - I-130 Reached USCIS.

Feb 4,2007 - I-130 accepted > Get USCIS case Number NOA1.

May 8 ,2007- GET NVC Case Number > NOA2.

June 16 ,2007- Get Order from NVC to pay 70$.

July 2 ,2007- Get DS-3032 in India.

July 7,2007 - DS-3032 choice of address agent entered in NVC.

July 14 ,2007- Get I-864.

July 18 ,2007- I-864 Enters NVC.

July 29 ,2007- Get Order to Pay 380$ fee.

Aug 3 ,2007- 380$ Fee Reached St Louis.

Aug 25,2007 - NVC & St Louis People receive photocopy of my payment with USPS receipt.

After WAITING for 37 days.

Sept 10,2007 - 380$ fee encashed.

Sept 24,2007 - Receive DS-230 in Mail.

Sept 25,2007 - DS-230 despatched.

Sept 26,2007- DS-230 Delivered.

Oct 1,2007 - NVC has DS-230.

Oct 12, 2007 - DS-230 Reviewed. Case Complete

Oct 16, 2007 - Case at Embassy.

Oct 25, 2007- Interview Letter Despatched from Embassy.

Nov 3, 2007 - Recieved Interview Letter.

Dec 1, 2007 - Medical Exam .

I GOT IT

Jan 16 - I am in USA

April 15 2008 - Get my Drivers License.

I-751 Lifting Conditions at California Service Center

November 12, 2009 - I-751 Sent via USPS Express Mail

November 13, 2009 - Receipt of I-1751 Fee

November 20, 2009 - Arrested on Domestic Battery(Had argument with wife)

December 18, 2009 - Biometrics Completed at 9 am.

January 13, 2010 - Receive I-797E Notice for more evidence

February 16, 2010 - Mail reaches Californa Service Center( Next day of Preseidents Day)

February 19, 2010 - Card Production Ordered. Status now IR1

thnx alot guys and i really appreciate it alot,,yeai would love to have a good attorney but the problim is that i cann't afford them at the moment,,,bcoz i dealed with two talkers and i lost $11.000 and they didnt do nothing for me ,doe's anybody know's if the immigration can bring back thoez charges again againts me when i go back there or its over?and anybody have any idea what's the i-130 interview before the approval is?thnx alot everybody

i have a question and i will appreciate it alot if someone can answer me,,like i before ,,when i was in the court i was accused of represinting my self as a u.s citizen and army officer and all that,,but the judge dismessed my case and it was waived by both the immigration judge and the immigratiom them selves,,is there any chance that i might be asked in the feuture when i come back,,or now at the new i-130 process or anytime in the feture?can they use that to againts me or do something to me or no bcoz the case was dissmised ?thnx alot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.