Ameridien

Is it that bad?????Differences in colors?

8 posts in this topic

If its printed in Ultra-violent on black paper that generally means you're about to get a visit from the Men in Black.

Sorry: I don't believe the colors have any meaning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

The only time I've heard about blue and pink is in the original interview process in the persons home country and I know they don't have that in Australia (where I did my K-1 interview). One country that I know has blue and pink is Vietnam. A blue slip means they want more evidence and a pink slip means they will be granted a visa.

I hope this helps, it is the only time I have heard about blue paper and pink paper meaning different things.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Our first RFE was pink - it was for the tax forms they already had

Our second RFE was blue - it is for the medical which is scheduled for tomorrow.

I think the color of the paper may relate to what the RFE is for, or what color paper was in the printer at the time they pressed "print". Its significance is somewhat diminished since I got both colors and they have been neither good or bad news, just requests for further evidence.

Hope that helps

2005 August 27th Happily Married

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah, the bad/good thing is a pile of camel poo, imo. My RFE was blue and I got approved.

OP ~ I think you should spend your time constructively...by getting the requested documents together for the RFE, rather than waste time worrying over some rumour that has no foundation. ;)

Edited by Mags

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.