Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So is there any legal procedures to follow to get information about peding cases in TSC?

It is just so slow in Texas and it doesn't make no sense that some people filed last June and July and got transport to CSC and approved after few weeks, while we filed several months ago and we are still waiting..

any suggestion?

Thank you all

nelem72

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
So is there any legal procedures to follow to get information about peding cases in TSC?

It is just so slow in Texas and it doesn't make no sense that some people filed last June and July and got transport to CSC and approved after few weeks, while we filed several months ago and we are still waiting..

any suggestion?

Thank you all

nelem72

Somewhere on their website it says that they supposedly process the applications in order of receipt, thus first come first serve.

But I doubt you could build a legal case on these grounds....

Having filed early March, I hope the ordeal is over for me soon. This all is just yet another reason for me to file for naturalization next year, so I won't ever have to deal with USCIS anymore. I'm sick and tired of always being on the slow track of USCIS. While all the slow processing might not matter to most ppl, I actually depend on the actual perm.res. card for a few reasons.

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

any suggestion?

Thank you all

nelem72

Somewhere on their website it says that they supposedly process the applications in order of receipt, thus first come first serve.

But I doubt you could build a legal case on these grounds....

Having filed early March, I hope the ordeal is over for me soon. This all is just yet another reason for me to file for naturalization next year, so I won't ever have to deal with USCIS anymore. I'm sick and tired of always being on the slow track of USCIS. While all the slow processing might not matter to most ppl, I actually depend on the actual perm.res. card for a few reasons.

good to see you tweety, I'm tracking your progress to have an idea about my own :) Here's hoping you hear something soon!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow! So it seems that the later you filed, the faster the applications are being processed, largely due to many being transferred to the CSC.

However in the case of ours from November '06 - March '07 - we are stuck, somewhere at the TSC.

My date is February 28. According to the USCIS Website they are processing applications up to Feb 13.

Do they do one a day? Okay, if I haven't heard anything in a week I am going to call.

Then I will get my senator involved...Darn,, where is John Edwards when you need him!

:blush:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Wow! So it seems that the later you filed, the faster the applications are being processed, largely due to many being transferred to the CSC.

However in the case of ours from November '06 - March '07 - we are stuck, somewhere at the TSC.

My date is February 28. According to the USCIS Website they are processing applications up to Feb 13.

Do they do one a day? Okay, if I haven't heard anything in a week I am going to call.

Then I will get my senator involved...Darn,, where is John Edwards when you need him!

:blush:

Well, if the processing times are correct, you should literally be hearing any day now. Be sure and let us all know!

:clock:

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

What the heck is going on with TSC? CSC is approving ppl at the speed of light and here i sit in TSC hell since April and no updates since May. I wish I had waited to file my paperwork until July 1st maybe I too would have been transferred to CSC.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Timeline

Am I the only person that seems not to be too stressed about this? I mean, when I sent my I-751 I was expecting a minimum of a 6 month wait.

*dunno*

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

Timeline
Am I the only person that seems not to be too stressed about this? I mean, when I sent my I-751 I was expecting a minimum of a 6 month wait.

*dunno*

Nope, but it's just when you see people who filed at TSC three months after you getting transferred to CSC and approved already, well, it just ain't fair! But life isn't fair, and you're right -- I wasn't expecting approval for about six months anyway.

BTW, Cassie, you have my permission to start obsessing now, if you like, lol.

I'm interested in seeing if lovedolphins has been approved -- last week was six months from their NOA -- but he (she?) hasn't been around for over a week.

Meh

Timeline

*dunno*

Nope, but it's just when you see people who filed at TSC three months after you getting transferred to CSC and approved already, well, it just ain't fair! But life isn't fair, and you're right -- I wasn't expecting approval for about six months anyway.

BTW, Cassie, you have my permission to start obsessing now, if you like, lol.

I'm interested in seeing if lovedolphins has been approved -- last week was six months from their NOA -- but he (she?) hasn't been around for over a week.

I hear ya about the CSC transfer thing, it is frustrating. I am saving my rants about it if after 6 months I hear nothing. I'll start obsessing then too ;)

lovedolphins and some others are closing in very quickly on their 6 month dates, it definitely will be interesting to see if TSC delays them.

Timeline

".....If your case is outside our current processing time

The processing times that we publish let you estimate how long it

will take us to process cases filed before yours, and then process

your case. However, every case is different and sometimes an

individual case can take longer than average.

If you don’t hear from us within the normal processing time,

check for updated processing times on our website. If your case has

a receipt number, use it to check on the status of your case at the

same time. We recommend this action on your part because our

notice may be on its way to you.

If at any point your case should become more than 30 days outside

our normal processing time, and you haven’t received a written

decision or update from us within the last 60 days, you can help us

by calling customer service and letting us know. We will research

your case, see what needs to be done to get it processed, and get

back to you with an explanation.

• The extra 30 days is to allow time for any notice from

us to reach you as we process your case....."

taken from: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/f_english.pdf

Just for anyone else jumping the six month mark soon. Looks like one has to be patient for seven months before

being able to inquire about one's case.

Has anyone ever contacted customer service? What is the number for it? - not the misinformation line, a number that actually connects you with a capable person at TSC?

Has anyone else noticed they've changed the processing times from a date to "six months"?!

animal-smiley-085.gif

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Timeline
Has anyone else noticed they've changed the processing times from a date to "six months"?!

Not sure what you mean by that -- the processing time currently shown (or current as of Aug. 16) is February 13. Or do you mean how the processing time has been six months for some time now, moving up in one-month increments with every monthly processing time update?

You should be due to hear any day now, no?

Meh

Timeline

Not sure what you mean by that -- the processing time currently shown (or current as of Aug. 16) is February 13. Or do you mean how the processing time has been six months for some time now, moving up in one-month increments with every monthly processing time update?

You should be due to hear any day now, no?

When you look on the USCIS site for the current processing times:

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=TSC

Instead of Feb. 13 it now says 6 months...

I bet it will stay at 6 months until hell freezes over too. Just a cheap trick to not having to report an exact date.... - but that's just my opinion.

animal-smiley-085.gif

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.