1,203 posts in this topic

Hi guys!!!!! I applied i360 dec10 2020!!!! I had a pending green card interview on Oct 2020. We were getting divorce and and my lawyer was filing i360, she went to interview by herself and told officer to hold my i485 since we were applying i360. As my lawyer states they told her that they would hold my i485. Finally!!!!!!!! 2 days ago my i360 was approved!!!! What should I expect next! Please share your experiences. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Dreamer7 said:

Hi guys!!!!! I applied i360 dec10 2020!!!! I had a pending green card interview on Oct 2020. We were getting divorce and and my lawyer was filing i360, she went to interview by herself and told officer to hold my i485 since we were applying i360. As my lawyer states they told her that they would hold my i485. Finally!!!!!!!! 2 days ago my i360 was approved!!!! What should I expect next! Please share your experiences. 

First of all Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 

now wait for USCIS to reach you for RFE asking medical. 
don’t rush anything you will hear soon from USCIS 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dreamer7 said:

Thank you so much!!!! Do you have any idea how long usually does it take

It can take anywhere from one month to 6 months for USCIS to reach you with RFE.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dreamer7 said:

Still There will be an interview right?

as per today’s circumstances if you receive RFE for medical that means you won’t have interview otherwise you will get interview. you will hear from USCIS either for your interview or medical.

which is your local field office?

1 minute ago, FirstTimer said:

as per today’s circumstances if you receive RFE for medical that means you won’t have interview otherwise you will get interview. you will hear from USCIS either for your interview or medical.

which is your local field office?

Tampa. But i360 was Vermont I believe. So first the case needs to transfer to local office right 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dreamer7 said:

Tampa. But i360 was Vermont I believe. So first the case needs to transfer to local office right 

That’s true… your I485 is with your local field office. USCIS will do the internal work and they will get back to you soon. 
I would say enjoy and party after your approval 

8 minutes ago, Dreamer7 said:

Is there any way to know if they actually hold my i485 from 2020? 9 years not seeing my family. I still can’t believe I’m getting closer . I hope I will not have to wait years after i360 approval

What is the status of your i-485 right now in the USCIS website?

were you able to renew your EAD c09 while your VAWA was pending? If yes then that means your i-485 is still pending. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.