miniandmickey

copies of evidences to use

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just joined here.

My fiancé is here and asked me to marry him. We met thru a dating site 5months ago, we fell in love online and more love in person. I almost fainted when I met him, he looks like John Edwards, stunning! We are thinking of marrying here or in USA we want the faster way. Is fiancée visa faster than spousal? We exchanged hundreds of love emails and he sent a lot of care packages and money before meeting in person, and he calls very often. I am not sure how many copies of emails will we use as evidence, and do we use care packages as evidence, western union receipts?, his love letters were included in care packagse that he sent. please give us ideas about this.

Thank you from the Philippines!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome to VJ!

There's a lot of information here but it's going to require the two of you to do a lot of reading.

You can start here with the New Members Guide:

On that page, you'll find a clickable link on Visa Comparisons.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congratulations!

We had a long distance relationship after I returned to the U.S. so I used the same kind of evidence. I used 2 examples from each type of evidence. 2 cell phone bills, 2 emails, 2 etc. The more you can do AFTER and DURING the time you were together (airplane tickets, photos, etc.) the better.

Good luck!

Marie Boothe & Dermot O'Mahony

January 2005: Met in Church

March 2006: Dermot's first visit to the AZ desert!

June 2006: I'm back in Ireland

23 July 2006: Engaged!

2 August: Back in Arizona without Dermot

15 August: NOA1 receipt in mail

4 October: wishing and hoping

12 October: visit to Ireland and my fiance

16 October: touched! someone did something

with our case! no change in status though.

2 November: NOA2!!!

1 February: Dermot is back in the good old USA

10 March: Married at last! - no more goodbyes

31 March: AOS mailed

3 May: I-485, Request for Initial Evidence recieved.

20 May: RIE mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.