Lolaka

Waiting for interview CR1 in Amsterdam

7 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 6:06 PM, Lolaka said:

Our cr-1 case was dq on September 20th. Now waiting for an interview date at the us embassy in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Somebody familiar with their waitingtimes?

Hi Loloka,

Did you receive your interview letter? I got DQ'ed on the 25th of October and waiting for an interview in Amsterdam as well 

On 11/12/2023 at 6:15 PM, mapi said:

Hi Loloka,

Did you receive your interview letter? I got DQ'ed on the 25th of October and waiting for an interview in Amsterdam as well 

Hi Mapi,

Unfortunately still waiting. Im really hoping soon. We want to leave at the end of December but im not sure we’ll make it. 

51 minutes ago, Lolaka said:

Hi Mapi,

Unfortunately still waiting. Im really hoping soon. We want to leave at the end of December but im not sure we’ll make it. 

Ah that sucks. I'm afraid that's gonna cut it close. Good luck!! 

We're moving in May, so I'm not really in a hurry but we're expecting our first born by the end of December and I rather have no interview around that time.

Oohh congratulations! Yeah, a baby definitely has priority over an interview 🥰. Are you at least together in December?

I was hoping that my kids could start the new year at their new middleschool. If we don’t make it i’ll have to see if i can postpone the interview bc i dont want my daughter to have to go to middle school for 2 months and then when all settled having to go to highschool after summer. Its so much uncertainty. Drives me crazy.

@Lolaka thank you!! Yes, luckily we live together in the Netherlands 😃

I see. That would have been great if the kids could've started they're new school. You can pick a new interview date after they schedules one if I am not mistaken. Did you receive a letter by now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.