JojoandTomas

OCTOBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

38 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Play said:

When it was ready that's when you filled the DS-160 and scheduled the interview and medical exam in that order?

lol... well that was the question I asked in my original post and you told me to wait for packet 3.

There is conflicting information on whether it's necessary to wait for Packet 3 for Colombia. The embassy had even posted on their instagram that 'ready' meant you could schedule but that was a while ago and there are multiple warnings when you go to schedule about waiting for packet 3. I emailed the embassy yesterday to request the packet. You can do the DS-160 really at any time but it is better to do it right before you schedule the interview so the information will be current.

4 minutes ago, camtex said:

lol... well that was the question I asked in my original post and you told me to wait for packet 3.

There is conflicting information on whether it's necessary to wait for Packet 3 for Colombia. The embassy had even posted on their instagram that 'ready' meant you could schedule but that was a while ago and there are multiple warnings when you go to schedule about waiting for packet 3. I emailed the embassy yesterday to request the packet. You can do the DS-160 really at any time but it is better to do it right before you schedule the interview so the information will be current.

Better Wait this people are very picky and very strick. It is very to wait for their direction. Also there is a phone number for each embassy that has a line for scheduling interviews. Find out the one for Colombia. Make sure for what is the exact process you don't want to mess it around at the end.

that would be a GREAT question to ask Diego Ross since he is about to have his interview in Colombia. his channel is Diego Ross on youtube.

Just now, Play said:

Better Wait this people are very picky and very strick. It is very to wait for their direction. Also there is a phone number for each embassy that has a line for scheduling interviews. Find out the one for Colombia. Make sure for what is the exact process you don't want to mess it around at the end.

34 minutes ago, camtex said:

image.png.624bde4253ed74cec62e01c593f0b8ce.png

I asked the question and you have to wait for the PAK3/4

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 hours ago, Play said:

Call the consulate?

Guys you can’t pay visa fee / schedule Medical /schedule interviews UNTIL you get the PKT3 from the consulate 

the only thing you can do when IN TRANSIT or READY is submit DS-160 and CEAC to register the address. 
Stop at log out ‘at section-6

image.jpg

29 minutes ago, TD6886 said:

Guys you can’t pay visa fee / schedule Medical /schedule interviews UNTIL you get the PKT3 from the consulate 

the only thing you can do when IN TRANSIT or READY is submit DS-160 and CEAC to register the address. 
Stop at log out ‘at section-6

image.jpg

Very detailed instructions we should no rush.

16 hours ago, Ok-Mix said:

Hi, NOA2 was Oct 31.  Submitted the first inquiry to NVC on Nov 9.  A little early, but we shall see...

They might tell you that the case has not arrived to NVC but then later when it marks almost two weeks put another inquiry and you will get a number. i did that.

Edited by Play

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/11/2023 at 7:34 AM, Ok-Mix said:

Hi, NOA2 was Oct 31.  Submitted the first inquiry to NVC on Nov 9.  A little early, but we shall see...

We are on the same boat. Hopefully it won't be long.

4 hours ago, Dbal07 said:

I was approved on Oct 30. It’s been two weeks and they keep telling me it hasn’t been received. Last inquiry I did was on Sunday, I got a response yesterday. Should I do another one, or just wait at this point? 

it is after the two weeks mark, keep doing another one, until they give you the case number

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/16/2023 at 10:04 AM, Dbal07 said:

I was approved on Oct 30. It’s been two weeks and they keep telling me it hasn’t been received. Last inquiry I did was on Sunday, I got a response yesterday. Should I do another one, or just wait at this point? 

You should be able to get it by now.  Go ahead and inquire.  I inquired on the 14th (14 days after NOA2) and got my case number on the 17th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.