ct38956

N-400 September 2023 Filers

469 posts in this topic

Timeline
13 hours ago, CFitz said:

Thank you!! I feel like I am making myself worry unnecessarily!

Well also not all interviews are the same. It depends on your case and also how much documentation/proof you may have loaded prior to your interview. It would be best to come with extra documentation ready at the interview in case they need something further to help with the decision.  

On 3/8/2024 at 11:32 AM, MunnoTheCat said:

there you go! I am so glad you have now been scheduled for an Interview. Is it this month or next?

Sorry Munno, just seeing this. The interview was today and I passed. I had a military application so they literally gave me one week notice before the interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bhutan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dynasty2019 said:

Well also not all interviews are the same. It depends on your case and also how much documentation/proof you may have loaded prior to your interview. It would be best to come with extra documentation ready at the interview in case they need something further to help with the decision.  

Thank you! I uploaded pretty much everything online with my application- except for the tax returns. I plan on bringing the originals of everything I uploaded too!

On 3/17/2024 at 12:48 PM, LEXUSdRIVER2908 said:

Had my 3rd n400 interview, lasted 6 mins very quick ended with decision cannot be made. Hopefully I get approved this time 3rd time is a charm !!

this is your time now and inn sha Allah we will be hearing some good news soon. Hang tight! you are almost there 

@LEXUSdRIVER2908 I had my Interview on the 12, went fairly easy, the guy was nice enough to fixed the errors i made on my applications. 6 questions in civic tests which i passed with flying colors. He looked into the system and told me that your photos are old and was taken back in 2013 so i need to bring two new photos. He asked me to go to cvs and get done with this on the spot. it took me 45 minutes gave him the photos. The last question was if i wanted to change my name for which i said YES and he made changes to my application and said that the judge will do it for you on the day of your OATH ceremony. In the last i was told that i should be be getting a written decision in 2 to 3 weeks. Since then there was no online update until when i logged back in today and found a new update.

"We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE, be approved. On March 19, 2024, your case was submitted for quality review. This is a standard process we use to ensure the quality of our decisions. Once our quality review is done you will be scheduled for an oath ceremony. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address". 

Had my oath on monday. still feels unreal that I am a citizen now. I registered to become a voter and checking that citizen box is weird. Anyhow, I am grateful for all yall. 

23 hours ago, MunnoTheCat said:

@LEXUSdRIVER2908 I had my Interview on the 12, went fairly easy, the guy was nice enough to fixed the errors i made on my applications. 6 questions in civic tests which i passed with flying colors. He looked into the system and told me that your photos are old and was taken back in 2013 so i need to bring two new photos. He asked me to go to cvs and get done with this on the spot. it took me 45 minutes gave him the photos. The last question was if i wanted to change my name for which i said YES and he made changes to my application and said that the judge will do it for you on the day of your OATH ceremony. In the last i was told that i should be be getting a written decision in 2 to 3 weeks. Since then there was no online update until when i logged back in today and found a new update.

"We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number IOE, be approved. On March 19, 2024, your case was submitted for quality review. This is a standard process we use to ensure the quality of our decisions. Once our quality review is done you will be scheduled for an oath ceremony. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address". 

Give it a day or 2. you should be good!!

7 minutes ago, scania said:

Had my oath on monday. still feels unreal that I am a citizen now. I registered to become a voter and checking that citizen box is weird. Anyhow, I am grateful for all yall. 

Give it a day or 2. you should be good!!

glad to hear you are on the other side now. Good vibes it must feel. Congratulations Scania. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MunnoTheCat said:

OATH Ceremoney scheduled. About time! lol. Who else is still waiting for an oath ceremony to be scheduled.

Was approved March 4th combo interview. Still waiting for oath to be scheduled. Doesn’t seem like there’s an oath ceremony here till late May. Kansas City FO 

probably little backed up? Interview is the hardest part which you have done with. But yes! it sucks to wait for all this to be over for good. I hope you hear something on oath ceremony scheduling soon. Keep us posted!!!!!!

mine is scheduled in second week of May.

1 hour ago, MunnoTheCat said:

probably little backed up? Interview is the hardest part which you have done with. But yes! it sucks to wait for all this to be over for good. I hope you hear something on oath ceremony scheduling soon. Keep us posted!!!!!!

mine is scheduled in second week of May.

Will do. And congrats!! 
whats FO? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.