Kaan

Armenia 🇦🇲 members NOA1/2-NVC-K1

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

If your fiancé he/she in Armenia and you are waiting for your NOA2, Transfer to NVC, Case or Recipient number, transfer to Embassy in Armenia, scheduled or waiting for interview????

Please update your timeline accurate!

Also please include RFE’s! 

Thank you and good luck you’ll 🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲

I got my NOA2 letter on June-26-2023

Waiting for USCIS TO SEND MY PACKAGE TO NVC ! It has been 40 days already. Looking at other timelines looks like it takes average 60 to 75 days. Hopefully I’ll get information from NVC next 20-30 Days. ✈️✈️✈️✈️

Edited by Kaan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to the Regional forum, from K1 P&P - as the OP is asking for Country Specific members to join~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

It took 108 days from Noa2 for the consulate in Yerevan to receive our case. After that you have to wait for them to email you instructions to schedule your interview, you or your lawyer can’t fill out the Ds160 and schedule your interview right away, you can only fill out the ds 160 and wait for their email. The embassy received my file on July 20th and I still haven’t received the instructions. It’s so ridiculous. And if you try to be sneaky and schedule anyway, the beneficiary will be turned away on the appointment day. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ACN777 said:

It took 108 days from Noa2 for the consulate in Yerevan to receive our case. After that you have to wait for them to email you instructions to schedule your interview, you or your lawyer can’t fill out the Ds160 and schedule your interview right away, you can only fill out the ds 160 and wait for their email. The embassy received my file on July 20th and I still haven’t received the instructions. It’s so ridiculous. And if you try to be sneaky and schedule anyway, the beneficiary will be turned away on the appointment day. 

That’s terrible 😞, but what can we do ?! Just wait. I hope you get it soon. Wish you all the best. Thank you for the answer. 

On 8/8/2023 at 10:39 PM, Kaan said:

That’s terrible 😞, but what can we do ?! Just wait. I hope you get it soon. Wish you all the best. Thank you for the answer. 

I received the instructions or as they call it “invitation letter” because I emailed the embassy asking why I haven’t received it, they emailed it to my fiancé the next day. Smh lol 

Edited by ACN777

Timeline

Hi 👋 48 Days passed from NOA2 Jun/26/23 letter and 12 Days Aug/03/23 from NVC Receiving my Case from USCIS. NVC responded yesterday to my inquiry from last week that they have my petition form, but they haven’t entered it in to the system. When it is entered after that they will provide me with my case number. When you think I will get it ?????

Thank you everyone!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏

Will wait for some good news 🗞️😀😀😀

Good luck everybody

Timeline

Hi guys,

While I’m waiting for my NVC Welcome letter can anyone tell me what are the required documents needed to be uploaded to CEAC account????? I want to start preparing my documents now. So I don’t waist any time on uploading and waiting for some documents being translated or notarized?????

Please advise???? Thank you 🙏 

Embassy in Armenian!!! If I need anything specific for them please let me know. 
😀😀😀😀😀😀

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys,

I received my case number from NVC with in 56 days from NOA2 letter June 26- Aug 23 !!!
Now it is showing at NVC when I check the case number in CEAC website.  
Question? How busy are US Embassy at Armenia and how fast they process and schedule interview for K1-Fiancé VISA?????

When I will see status change to transit or ready ??????

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 8/11/2023 at 4:40 AM, ACN777 said:

I received the instructions or as they call it “invitation letter” because I emailed the embassy asking why I haven’t received it, they emailed it to my fiancé the next day. Smh lol 

Hi 👋 

Do you have any good news about your case? Do you have appointment day or did it happen already? Also can you please upload the instructions if it’s possible? Thank you 🙏 

Timeline
2 hours ago, AnnaYDN said:

hey Kaan, please keep us posted when you guys schedule your interview in Armenia. All the best to you and your fiance.

I will. We are still waiting for NVC to mail our case to Armenia. Hopefully by end of this month! Thank you and good luck to you too. 

Timeline

Our NVC case today 09-12-23 changed to In Transit Status. It has been mailed now to US Embassy in Yerevan. Hopefully Embassy will get in touch with my fiancé soon. I don’t have any idea how long it will take. Please advise. 

Thank you and good luck all. 

Timeline
On 9/6/2023 at 8:22 PM, AnnaYDN said:

hey Kaan, please keep us posted when you guys schedule your interview in Armenia. All the best to you and your fiance.

Hi dear,

My case showing ready ! I called to embassy and they told me I can’t take an interview day until they don’t send me invitation letter with instructions . I’m waiting now. Hopefully they will contact me or email me soon. 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys any idea if Armenia US Embassy works and schedules new K1 visa interviews? 
One month already trying every day can’t schedule an interview????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.