abhishah901

ustraveldocs keeps logging me out

27 posts in this topic

I did not have a DS160 confirmation page from my original appointment so I started and completed a new DS160 with all the details. Now I am trying to update the DS-160 number on my original appointment ID but I cannot get past the login screen itself. I tried the following things:
- Forgetting and resetting password
- Removed adblocker and then tried logging in

- Try different browsers

It doesn't give me an error or asks for captcha. Just kicks me back to the login page.

Has anyone faced this before? Or any advice on how to solve this or whom to reach out?

Attachment: Login page after I am kicked out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Capture login.PNG

Hi, I has the same error and was going over all my previous emails and realized they have changed their website to a new one https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/en/nonimmigrant-visa

You will have to re-register but once you complete that and log in, it will automatically pull all your data in. 

@nehaagarwal2191@thomasmjtomz That worked for me! Thank you for your solutions and conversation. However, my original reason for doing this was to update my DS160 information in my appointment details. The previous portal had the specific option to update the DS160 information as pointed out here. But the new UI doesn't seem to have that, would you know where that option is on the new website? Maybe its worth making a new post/discussion thread for this issue. Again, thanks for the other solution!

After realizing I cannot update DS160 like in previous website, this was the first thing I tried and mentioned my issue. I will reach out to the helpdesk via email/call anyway just to make sure I am on the right path and see how it goes. Also, planning to open a discussion topic so that new/future visitors having similar issues can refer to that.

*** Removed related thread.  Please post your related questions/updates in this thread to keep the discussion in one place. ***

1 hour ago, abhishah901 said:

I missed the printing of confirmation of the old DS160 and now I am unable to retrieve my old DS160. Following the information here , it seems that I can create a new DS160 and update my profile with the new confirmation number, atleast in the old version of the website. After getting into the new website for ustraveldocs, there doesn't seem to be any similar way to update my DS160 number in my existing profile. Not sure if I am missing something obvious, or the procedure to update your DS160 has become more complex.

Any advicce/help/previous anecdotal experience would be valuable. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Chancy

This is happening to me to, the website takes me back to the login page everytime I try to login. I hit "login" on their new website (https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/en/nonimmigrant-visa) and then used "Sign up now" since I didn't remember my old username from years ago. But despite entering accurate information, the new website keeps taking me back to the login page. Any advice on how to login successfully?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.