JojoandTomas

AUGUST 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

263 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Play said:

one step at the time, today or tomorrow we will know if they sent our cases to the embassy

Got the email today , the case is on the way.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Play said:

What o my Goodness, congrats, ours will probably be on the next batch, what step are you taking now? i think you have to wait for the ready status, Yours was on the 12th ours on the 20th so if no this batch it will be next.

wait 1 more day you may get lucky. if not next batch for sure.

I'm actually get on the plane tonight to Viet Nam ( this trip was booked months ago ) same day for NVC and the trip WOW.😍

I already have the DS-160 done , when I get there on the 9th I will submit that and waiting for the pkt3.

in my country they want you to submit the info as the case been transfer, I can't pay for the visa fee or book the interview or schedule medical exam until I received the PKT3 from the consulate.

Edited by TD6886

1 hour ago, TD6886 said:

I'm actually get on the plane tonight to Viet Nam ( this trip was booked months ago ) same day for NVC and the trip WOW.😍

I already have the DS-160 done , when I get there on the 9th I will submit that and waiting for the pkt3.

in my country they want you to submit the info as the case been transfer, I can't pay for the visa fee or book the interview or schedule medical exam until I received the PKT3 from the consulate.

Congrats you are close brother, lets see if we get lucky. we also need pkt3 to book an interview. Your pack3 will come soon, i will see if we get it ship tomorrow because we had the case number already.

On 11/7/2023 at 1:10 PM, TD6886 said:

How was your trip? it might be a different time One there, I did not get lucky for this batch time.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Play said:

How was your trip? it might be a different time One there, I did not get lucky for this batch time.

Well that is in the time frame. My was approved on10/12 didn’t get transfer until 11/7. You get your next batch.

the trip is long as usual. Thanks for asking.

we just submitted the DS-160 all we have to do now is waiting for the PKT3. Hopefully we get it before I leave in Nov-25

and be able to get everything done. 

10 minutes ago, TD6886 said:

Well that is in the time frame. My was approved on10/12 didn’t get transfer until 11/7. You get your next batch.

the trip is long as usual. Thanks for asking.

we just submitted the DS-160 all we have to do now is waiting for the PKT3. Hopefully we get it before I leave in Nov-25

and be able to get everything done. 

Yes, they might be very busy with all other applicant we will wait our turn, hopefully next batch. we have our ds-160 for when it goes to the consulate submit it. Do you know if PKT3 goes on batches as well, ot seems like all the processes goea by the same batches time frame.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Play said:

Yes, they might be very busy with all other applicant we will wait our turn, hopefully next batch. we have our ds-160 for when it goes to the consulate submit it. Do you know if PKT3 goes on batches as well, ot seems like all the processes goea by the same batches time frame.

PKT3 is difference on each country and also the interview slot. It’s all luck after the case in your embassy hand. Just pray🙏

Timeline
10 hours ago, Play said:

does ds-160 has an expiration date? do we submit it after it get to the consulate or after packet 3

Ds-160 have 30 days when you logout everytime. My country I can submit the form as it in transit.or when it turn READY .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.