Howard L

2023 K1 Processing Times Improving?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all :),

My fiance is a 2023 filer here. It's been two or so months of filing our I-129F, and the first estimated NOA2 date I got was around July 16 2024. Now it's moving to May 31 2024. Has anyone else been seeing the same improvement?

What do you all think? Are processing times actually improving now?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes the times are improving, and it's really great to see. As of January or February this year they finally started processing more cases a week than cases submitted. So the more recent your case the more you'll feel the benefit (barring any unexpected downturn in processing).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
18 hours ago, Howard L said:

Hello all :),

My fiance is a 2023 filer here. It's been two or so months of filing our I-129F, and the first estimated NOA2 date I got was around July 16 2024. Now it's moving to May 31 2024. Has anyone else been seeing the same improvement?

What do you all think? Are processing times actually improving now?

you'll probably start seeing approvals for your month around dec-jan 2024.

Also I doubt your service centre is Texas, it should be California. Everyone sends it to Texas lockbox but it then goes to California centre. If your number starts with WAC, that's cali. EDIT: okay so your profile on forum says texas but timeline says cali. My bad. Not sure why they're showing diff things

Edited by AndiB

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/20/2023 at 3:34 AM, AndiB said:

you'll probably start seeing approvals for your month around dec-jan 2024.

Also I doubt your service centre is Texas, it should be California. Everyone sends it to Texas lockbox but it then goes to California centre. If your number starts with WAC, that's cali. EDIT: okay so your profile on forum says texas but timeline says cali. My bad. Not sure why they're showing diff things

Yeah about that 🥹… the service center for my fiance and I is on Cali, but it wouldn’t show on my screen, so I stuck with Texas 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.