5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all.ok to sum it up, K1 entered us oct 1 from canada, First NOA was DEC 06, 2006. AP and EAD......AP EAD approved in jan 07. AOS touched 1/20/07. On 7/22/07 AOS touched again! called the helpless line on 7/24....The woman told me they will iopen a request to see whats going on with the case, instead of me opening a infopass appoint. I recieved a letter about my phone call, fist the filing date was wrong...anyway...Under the status of this request is: Records indicate that a request for additional evidence was sent on 7/20/2007. I checked the website but there was no indication that RFE was sent. what do believe, I checked my mail today no RFE. My application is sitting in CSC....whats should I do?

Hi all.ok to sum it up, K1 entered us oct 1 from canada, First NOA was DEC 06, 2006. AP and EAD......AP EAD approved in jan 07. AOS touched 1/20/07. On 7/22/07 AOS touched again! called the helpless line on 7/24....The woman told me they will iopen a request to see whats going on with the case, instead of me opening a infopass appoint. I recieved a letter about my phone call, fist the filing date was wrong...anyway...Under the status of this request is: Records indicate that a request for additional evidence was sent on 7/20/2007. I checked the website but there was no indication that RFE was sent. what do believe, I checked my mail today no RFE. My application is sitting in CSC....whats should I do?

Recommend you make an infopass appointment. That's what I would do.

Remove Conditions

08-19-2009: I-751 Sent to VSC

I never got an email about my RFE, and the mailed letter came about 10 days after it was post marked, I live in NY. So, if they did send you one, then you should have it by the end of next week. They don't actually update your account every time they do something with it, I find.

04/28/09 Mailed I-751

05/23/09 Package returned - wrong info on check

05/24/09 Resent Pakage with "NEW" check

05/28/09 Package Rcvd

06/02/09 Check cashed

05/29/09 NOA 1

06/04/09 NOA 1 rcvd in mail

06/19/09 Rcvd Biometrics App, dated 06/16/09

07/06/09 Biometrics Appointment in Latham, NY

07/07/09 Able to access my app online. Touch

09/16/09 Received APPROVED letter in the mail - no update online

APPROVED 09/11/09 EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09/24/09 Email received with Approval information.

Come on Green Card!!

10/05/09 Green Card Arrives

I didn't get an e-mail or a case status update when they sent my hubby a RFE, either. We got it 6 days after the date on it. So hopefully you'll get yours soon.

8/10/08:

---seperated---

K-1 highlights (more details in profile):

11/24/06: NOA1 (Day 3)

12/19/06: NOA2 (Day 28)

2/28/07: Interview: approved! (Day 99)

4/15/07: Married, in a noreaster (Day 146)

AOS highlights (more details in profile, too):

6/20/07: AOS, EAD, and AP mailed

6/26/07: NOA1 (Day 6)

7/14/07: Biometrics (Day 24)

7/23/07: Recieved AOS RFE (dated 7/17) for W-2s, mailed them out the next day (Day 33)

7/27/07: RFE response received, processing resumed (Day 37)

8/14/07: AOS transferred to CSC (Day 45)

8/21/07: CSC received/is processing AOS (Day 52)

8/29/07: Welcome notice mailed! (Day 60)

8/31/07: Card production ordered! (Day 62)

9/11/07: Greencard in hand! (Day 73)

Note to self: lifting of conditions: May 25th, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.