Eandy

April 2023 I-130 Filers

129 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just got approved today. I didnt even  see the email they sent this morning. I just randomly checked my account and say that my date of review said today all of a sudden and the approval was under the documents tab

PD: April 23, 2023

AR1: May 15, 2023

AR2: May 2, 2024

Approval: May 2, 2024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Delkily said:

Just got approved today. I didnt even  see the email they sent this morning. I just randomly checked my account and say that my date of review said today all of a sudden and the approval was under the documents tab

PD: April 23, 2023

AR1: May 15, 2023

AR2: May 2, 2024

Approval: May 2, 2024

Congratulations 🎊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hamza said:

Hello,

Any one whose filing date was April 10th,2023? My case is under review since October 6th, 2023. Anyone with something similar? Kinda nervous since I see people getting approved whose dates are later in April. 

i saw some april 3 and 13 got approved.

Posted (edited)

Yes we did get the NVC letter. About 2-3 days after our approval.

Documents and AOS already submitted!

PD 04/13/2023 Texas

NOA1 08/04/2023

I-130 Approval 04/19/2024

NVC welcome letter 4/22/24

Fees paid on 4/24/24

Case opened & DS 260 submitted 4/26/24

AOS & Civil documents submitted 4/30/24

Edited by CaliMel

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Vicnic said:

Apparently the stats are not correct … 

we got told Canada was a faster approval 

that is clearly a load of ……..

When was your first Active review again?

1 hour ago, Vicnic said:

Online time frame went from taking longer than expected to six months today Hubby checked and guess what was in the document section? APPROVAL!!!! 

We had just started looking at other options yesterday because we were so tired of not being together. I guess the universe heard us.

Praise the Lorrrrrddddddd. We told you girl, Congratulations and I pray the next phase you give it grace ok, it may take time but it’ll come to pass. Wish you both the best as always

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Vicnic said:

Online time frame went from taking longer than expected to six months today Hubby checked and guess what was in the document section? APPROVAL!!!! 

We had just started looking at other options yesterday because we were so tired of not being together. I guess the universe heard us.

So happy for you😂🙏🏾 I feel like mine just got approved😁 Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.