Eandy

April 2023 I-130 Filers

128 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, PerlaN said:

There was an April 3 approval on the Lawfully app. Their application date was late March 2023. Spouse lf US citizens/Potomac. Transferred from CA. 

Hi! Yes I saw that and someone else that started this thread was California and filed in April and was approved. There is just no order to their approval process… it's so random. I'm coming to terms with the fact that it is very very possible it won't happen this month. Thanks for the heads up though! 

7 hours ago, Nat Murph said:

Hi! Yes I saw that and someone else that started this thread was California and filed in April and was approved. There is just no order to their approval process… it's so random. I'm coming to terms with the fact that it is very very possible it won't happen this month. Thanks for the heads up though! 

We just got approved! 😀

My PD - 04-02-23

received our i130 approval 03-22-24

NVC Email with case ID 03-25-24

AOS submitted 03-29-24

Approved AOS 04-12-24

IV Application & Civil Docs Submitted 03-29-24 & 04-09-2024

IV Application & Civil Docs Approved 04-12-24

DQ'd Email 04-12-24

04-12-24 NVC Arranging interview with consulate office Email received

11 hours ago, Tuna_Tuni said:

My PD - 04-02-23

received our i130 approval 03-22-24

NVC Email with case ID 03-25-24

AOS submitted 03-29-24

Approved AOS 04-12-24

IV Application & Civil Docs Submitted 03-29-24 & 04-09-2024

IV Application & Civil Docs Approved 04-12-24

DQ'd Email 04-12-24

04-12-24 NVC Arranging interview with consulate office Email received

Thanks so much for that timeline! Really helpful

Just now, Nat Murph said:

Thanks so much for that timeline! Really helpful

Do you know yet your interview appointment options and medical appointment? Just wondering from the DQ’d docs, how long it takes to get an interview appointment. In my case, because I am the usc living with my husband (the visa applicant) I am having to show I’m making concrete steps to domicile- so I’m trying to apply for jobs but my profession is a dental hygienist, the interviews are in person so difficult to set something up with not knowing a tentative time frame. Sorry the long drawn out saga :)

Just now, Nat Murph said:

Do you know yet your interview appointment options and medical appointment? Just wondering from the DQ’d docs, how long it takes to get an interview appointment. In my case, because I am the usc living with my husband (the visa applicant) I am having to show I’m making concrete steps to domicile- so I’m trying to apply for jobs but my profession is a dental hygienist, the interviews are in person so difficult to set something up with not knowing a tentative time frame. Sorry the long drawn out saga :)

Sorry I just realized your consulate is Bangladesh … don’t know why I thought it was the UK. Sorry about the question. It will be different for you. 

You are welcome, my friend who also DQ almost 8 month back got their interview scheduled last month so i guess for BD consulate it is almost 8 months waiting time for CR1. UK will be much less probably less than 3 months. My brother did the interview at USA embassy in UK and it was less than 3 month where my other brother did from Bangladesh and it was over 8 months. This is just my opinion it all depends. 

Approved I130. PD 4/13/2023, approval date 4/18/2024. Service center was Potomac, but approval came from Texas. Still says actively reviewing, but approval letter in documents section.

Hope that timeline is helpful for others waiting.

Approved 4/19/2024

PD: 4/13/2023. CSC

K-1 Journey

11/27/2015: Sent I-129F package to Dallas Lockbox

12/02/2015: Received Date

12/04/2015: Email and Text received: Assigned to CSC

12/13/2015: NOA1 hard copy received

01/13/2016: NOA2 Email and Text: Petition Approved

04/28/2016: Interview - Approved!!

08/15/2016: POE

(L) (L) (L) 08/19/2016 ----------MARRIED (L) (L) (L)

AOS Journey

08/31/2016: AOS/EAD/AP Packages Mailed

09/02/2016: AOS/EAD/AP Packagse Received

09/05/2016: NOA1 Text/Email Received (Case #s Assigned)

09/09/2016: NOA1 Received in mail (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/17/2016: Received Biometrics letter in mail (For Sept 30th)

09/28/2016: Request for Initial Evidence (RFIE) regarding i-864

09/30/2016: Biometrics appointment completed

10/11/2016: Mailed response to RFIE

10/17/2016: USCIS updated case status, RFIE received

11/15/2016: EAD/AP Approved

11/16/2016: Interview Scheduled for Dec 20, 2016

11/21/2016: EAD/AP Card Mailed

12/20/2016: Interview - AOS Approved

12/25/2016: Received 2-year green card in mail

ROC Journey

10/05/2018: Filed removal of conditions form (i-751) at TSC.

11/15/2019: Biometrics Appointment

Citizenship Journey

10/20/2019: Filed naturalization form (N-400) online

11/15/2019: Biometrics Appointment

3/15/2021: Interview notification

5 hours ago, Daughter of Zion said:

Congrats to those recently approved, just want to find out if any of you filed K3(I129 F) after submitting your I130?

We filed a K3 a few weeks after our PD date (4/13/2023), but it didn't help us at all. Still took about a year for us to get approved.  I don't know if it's cause our I130 was at Potomoc or not, or would have been same at any service center.

Interestingly, even though our I130 was approved a few days ago, the K3 is still open and looks untouched. So take that for whatever it's worth.

On 4/20/2024 at 1:12 PM, fox3c said:

Interestingly, even though our I130 was approved a few days ago, the K3 is still open and looks untouched. So take that for whatever it's worth.

Same happened to my case. after two weeks of I130 approval, i received a letter stating K3 is denied because I-130 already got approved!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Greetings House, please is there any April i130 filer whois yet to be approved?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.