Gaby&Talbert

Friend is looking for a Scottish Husband

98 posts in this topic

hahaha As someone who has a Scottish husband, and male Scottish friends, and a brother-in-law, let me be the first to say - no she really doesn't :P *hides*

Aside from that, I don't think this is really a site for Scottish singles, considering most folks looking to immigrate are married, engaged, or wildly insane ;)

Good luck with that though!

PS My hubby says to make sure she knows, Mel Gibson is not Scottish, and not all Scottish males wear kilts, toss cabers, or have big fuzzy ginger beards, the only blue parts of his body have occurred due to extreme cold, and c*nt is a term of endearment! ;)

That's what my IRISH husband says... hahahaha. And marrying people who are ginger and having ginger kids while it may seem like a splendid idea is a lot of hard work. I know. I have 2 ginger children, one boy one girl and a ginger husband.

My hubby is so funny when he talks about gingers lol First time we were out in Dublin, he says to me omg look theres a ginger. I'm like what????? He said did you see the little ginger, i said what ginger, then i realized he was talking about the little wee boy with red hair lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Leney,

You made me smile with what you said. :lol:

A BIG congratulations on the baby !!! (F)

If she really wants one-I can rent out Mr. Bruce for the week-but something tells me she's going to want to return him early and want a refund. (Just kidding-he rocks !)

Rose

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Leney,

If she really wants one-I can rent out Mr. Bruce for the week-but something tells me she's going to want to return him early and want a refund. (Just kidding-he rocks !)

Rose

yeah she can have my scottish husband for a week....itll change her mind!!! :lol: im telling yah it takes quite a woman to put up with these men, we should be proud of ourselves!!! :lol:

Edited by chelsea.and.john

Our Timeline:

06/19/07: AOS/EAD packet finally off in the mail!

06/21/07: Package arrived in Chicago (Day 1)

06/27/07: NOA1 recieved for I-130 and EAD and I-485 (Day 6)

06/30/07: I-130 and EAD and I-485 *touched* (Day 9)

07/12/07: RFE for proof of joint sponsor's citizenship (Day 21)

07/21/07: Biometrics Appointment in Atlanta (Day 31)

07/23/07: Returned RFE with wanted documents arrives in Missouri (Day 33)

07/25/07: I-485 *touched* (Day 35)

09/06/07: EAD Card Production Ordered (Day 77)

09/12/07: EAD Card recieved in the mail!!! (Day 83)

09/18/07: Interview in Atlanta!!!!!!!!! (Day 89) APPROVED PENDING NAMECHECK!!!!

11/09/07: Card production ordered!!!

11/20/07: Greencard received!!!!!!!!

08/15/09: I-751 package mailed!

08/17/09: Package delivered to VSC.

08/18/09: NOA 1 Extension Letter!! (received 08/24/09)

08/20/09: Check cashed!!

09/29/09: Biometrics in ATL!

:lol::lol::lol: where's the haggis supper and bottle o Irn Bru???????

OMG I so want a Haggis Supper with a big pickled onion...

Kez

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww irn bru....never aquired the taste for it. but i sure miss chippys. i want a half battered pizza. and witherspoons....omgggggg witherspoonssssssssssssss

Our Timeline:

06/19/07: AOS/EAD packet finally off in the mail!

06/21/07: Package arrived in Chicago (Day 1)

06/27/07: NOA1 recieved for I-130 and EAD and I-485 (Day 6)

06/30/07: I-130 and EAD and I-485 *touched* (Day 9)

07/12/07: RFE for proof of joint sponsor's citizenship (Day 21)

07/21/07: Biometrics Appointment in Atlanta (Day 31)

07/23/07: Returned RFE with wanted documents arrives in Missouri (Day 33)

07/25/07: I-485 *touched* (Day 35)

09/06/07: EAD Card Production Ordered (Day 77)

09/12/07: EAD Card recieved in the mail!!! (Day 83)

09/18/07: Interview in Atlanta!!!!!!!!! (Day 89) APPROVED PENDING NAMECHECK!!!!

11/09/07: Card production ordered!!!

11/20/07: Greencard received!!!!!!!!

08/15/09: I-751 package mailed!

08/17/09: Package delivered to VSC.

08/18/09: NOA 1 Extension Letter!! (received 08/24/09)

08/20/09: Check cashed!!

09/29/09: Biometrics in ATL!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Kez

Just the thought of a decent pickled onion is making me drooooooooooooool .......

*scratches head and thinks* i wonder if anyone back home would send me some hmmm :lol: aww what i would do for a pickled onion right now :cry:

Maria

Separated!!

Timeline
Leney,

Rose

yeah she can have my scottish husband for a week....itll change her mind!!! :lol: im telling yah it takes quite a woman to put up with these men, we should be proud of ourselves!!! :lol:

Chelsea LMAO the scottish women are just as stubborn :D:lol: being scottish myself my hubby has a hard time with me :P

He loves me really...he wouldnt trade me for all the tea in china :D

Edited by MariaDane

Separated!!

Timeline

Kez

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww irn bru....never aquired the taste for it. but i sure miss chippys. i want a half battered pizza. and witherspoons....omgggggg witherspoonssssssssssssss

Look for some highland games near you, there usually have a vendor or two serving proper haggis (not tinned).

That just reminded me of a story. Annie had only been here a couple months and we went to some highland games in Ventura CA. Annie had a hard time with the pipe and drum bands with the palm trees in the background. Plus there was a total egit who thought her accent was made up, her response was said.....well....she went Glaswegian on him. Never saw a grown man back down so quickly.

Edited by John & Annie

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Timeline

Kez

Look for some highland games near you, there usually have a vendor or two serving proper haggis (not tinned).

That just reminded me of a story. Annie had only been here a couple months and we went to some highland games in Ventura CA. Annie had a hard time with the pipe and drum bands with the palm trees in the background. Plus there was a total egit who thought her accent was made up, her response was said.....well....she went Glaswegian on him. Never saw a grown man back down so quickly.

It has its uses

grin

2005 August 27th Happily Married

Timeline

Kez

How on earth could a true scottish accent sound made up!! .....i would have gone ballistic on his butt.....he would have backed down alright and i would have made him cry LMAO.....just one of my many traits....must be the scottish/irish blood mix huh? :lol: or just the family history of bad tempered gits!! hehe

Separated!!

Timeline

Kez

How on earth could a true scottish accent sound made up!! .....i would have gone ballistic on his butt.....he would have backed down alright and i would have made him cry LMAO.....just one of my many traits....must be the scottish/irish blood mix huh? :lol: or just the family history of bad tempered gits!! hehe

Well then you are a true Scot. To add insult to injury, after this incident he tried to show his prowess by leaning over and asking her " Celtic or Rangers" . I think he is still licking his wounds, two years later.

God, do I love my wife

Timeline

Kez

Well then you are a true Scot. To add insult to injury, after this incident he tried to show his prowess by leaning over and asking her " Celtic or Rangers" . I think he is still licking his wounds, two years later.

God, do I love my wife

I woulda leaned over..... said.... "Celtic" (daft Celtic fan i am) stuck the head in him ...grinned and said....ok big man...what u gonna do about it then......hahahaha.

Thats just the way i am though,........ fight...ask questions later :lol:

Edited by MariaDane

Separated!!

Timeline

Kez

God, do I love my wife

I woulda leaned over..... said.... "Celtic" (daft Celtic fan i am) stuck the head in him ...grinned and said....ok big man...what u gonna do about it then......hahahaha.

Your not allowed to get together with my wife, you too would get into a lot of trouble

Timeline

Kez

God, do I love my wife

Your not allowed to get together with my wife, you too would get into a lot of trouble

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: am rollin here

Maria

Separated!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.