chatgpt4

April 2023 NVC Submission

142 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, oceanthakali20 said:

Please add me to this 

You need to give your details to be added, once you actually submit everything. For which documents, it’s all on the website - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-5-collect-financial-evidence-and-other-supporting-documents/step-7-collect-civil-documents.html

Good luck. 

Edited by appleblossom

27 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

You need to give your details to be added, once you actually submit everything. For which documents, it’s all on the website - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-5-collect-financial-evidence-and-other-supporting-documents/step-7-collect-civil-documents.html

Good luck. 

For EB2 NIW- affadavit and supporting is required or not? please let me know if you know. Or is it only civil documents that is required?

4 minutes ago, oceanthakali20 said:

For EB2 NIW- affadavit and supporting is required or not? please let me know if you know. Or is it only civil documents that is required?

Affidavit is not required for employment based apps. 

Would be worth you finding specific EB2 threads, this one is just for those that submitted their docs to NVC back in April. There’s an EB1/EB2 thread that’s current. 

Edited by appleblossom

3 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Would be worth you finding specific EB2 threads, this one is just for those that submitted their docs to NVC back in April. There’s an EB1/EB2 thread that’s current. 

3 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

ok thank you

• 1 month later...
Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Today I reviewed status in CEAC, and is showing IN TRANSIT, but I haven't received any IL yet.

I tryed something, signing-in in  ais.usvisa , created a user name with my NVC Case Number, and then I knew that my interview date was already set on their Schedule for Sep 13, 2023, even without receiving the IL.

Somehow, almost 2 months before DQ, I "received" IL, with a timespam of 6 weeks for ID.

I have already schedule medicals, just with the confirmation from ais.usvisa. Will keep you informed.

Our Timeline (Ecuadorians living in Guyana)

USCIS
10/12/2021 - Submitted I-140 - Delivery by USPS at USCIS SRC

12/14/2021 - I-797C USCIS Receipt Date / Priority Date

04/18/2022 - RFE Notice received

09/13/2022 - RFE Response received at USCIS 

12/09/2022 - NOA  I-140 Approved 🎉 

NVC

02/03/2023 - Welcome Email

03/09/2023 - Received NVC's confirmation regarding Applicants change request/inquiry

03/15/2023 - Paid Fees

03/22/2023 - Submited DS-260

04/01/2023 - Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

04/18/2023 - Received NVC's RFI request

05/19/2023 - RFI - Additional Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

06/08/2023 - DQ Documentarily Qualified

08/03/2023 - IL Received Interview Letter

Embassy - Georgetown, Guyana

09/01/2023 - Medical Exams

09/11/2023 - ID Interview *Approved* 🎉 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• 1 month later...
Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Just sharing with you all, today we got our interview and it was APPROVED - EB2 NIW.

All the best in your proccesses.

Our Timeline (Ecuadorians living in Guyana)

USCIS
10/12/2021 - Submitted I-140 - Delivery by USPS at USCIS SRC

12/14/2021 - I-797C USCIS Receipt Date / Priority Date

04/18/2022 - RFE Notice received

09/13/2022 - RFE Response received at USCIS 

12/09/2022 - NOA  I-140 Approved 🎉 

NVC

02/03/2023 - Welcome Email

03/09/2023 - Received NVC's confirmation regarding Applicants change request/inquiry

03/15/2023 - Paid Fees

03/22/2023 - Submited DS-260

04/01/2023 - Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

04/18/2023 - Received NVC's RFI request

05/19/2023 - RFI - Additional Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

06/08/2023 - DQ Documentarily Qualified

08/03/2023 - IL Received Interview Letter

Embassy - Georgetown, Guyana

09/01/2023 - Medical Exams

09/11/2023 - ID Interview *Approved* 🎉 🎉🎉🎉🎉

On 8/2/2023 at 3:03 PM, W Herrera said:
Today I reviewed status in CEAC, and is showing IN TRANSIT, but I haven't received any IL yet.

I tryed something, signing-in in  ais.usvisa , created a user name with my NVC Case Number, and then I knew that my interview date was already set on their Schedule for Sep 13, 2023, even without receiving the IL.

Somehow, almost 2 months before DQ, I "received" IL, with a timespam of 6 weeks for ID.

I have already schedule medicals, just with the confirmation from ais.usvisa. Will keep you informed.

So my documents are complete and received DQ letter. where can i look at ais.usvisa to know my interview date before receiving IL? My PD- April,2023 

12 hours ago, W Herrera said:

Just sharing with you all, today we got our interview and it was APPROVED - EB2 NIW.

All the best in your proccesses.

congrats to you and fam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.