@W Herrera 

EB2

@Appleblossom 

EB1

02/08/23

04/21/23

waiting

London

I got this reply for my inquiry today. Does it mean I got DQ ? but the form in ceac site does not show as accepted. Will it take time ? 

To Whom it Concerns:

This case is documentarily complete, which means the NVC has all the documents we requested. Your application is waiting for an interview appointment, where a consular officer will adjudicate it. 

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate provides the National Visa Center (NVC) with a list of available appointment dates and times.  We will schedule your case for an interview appointment when an appointment date is available.  We schedule appointments on a first in, first out basis.  After we schedule your appointment, we will forward your case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General in KATHMANDU

We cannot predict how long it will take to schedule your appointment, but we will notify the applicant, the petitioner, and your attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled.  Your case will stay at NVC until that time.

5 minutes ago, Hithere222 said:

I got this reply for my inquiry today. Does it mean I got DQ ? but the form in ceac site does not show as accepted. Will it take time ? 

To Whom it Concerns:

This case is documentarily complete, which means the NVC has all the documents we requested. Your application is waiting for an interview appointment, where a consular officer will adjudicate it. 

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate provides the National Visa Center (NVC) with a list of available appointment dates and times.  We will schedule your case for an interview appointment when an appointment date is available.  We schedule appointments on a first in, first out basis.  After we schedule your appointment, we will forward your case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General in KATHMANDU

We cannot predict how long it will take to schedule your appointment, but we will notify the applicant, the petitioner, and your attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled.  Your case will stay at NVC until that time.

Yup, that's DQ. Afraid I can't help with CEAC as I don't have that on mine (EB1), but you're definitely DQ'ed judging on that email.

Congrats, don't know how long the wait for an interview is at Kathmandu but hope it's not too long for you.

12 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Yup, that's DQ. Afraid I can't help with CEAC as I don't have that on mine (EB1), but you're definitely DQ'ed judging on that email.

Congrats, don't know how long the wait for an interview is at Kathmandu but hope it's not too long for you.

My visa type is also EB-1a. The ds-260 form that we submitted on ceac site should show as accepted, right ? It just shows as completed. Hope I get official email from NVC soon and the form shows as accepted.

Edited by Hithere222

2 minutes ago, Hithere222 said:

My visa type is also EB-1a. The ds-260 form that we submitted on ceac site should show as accepted, right ? It just shows as completed. Hope I get official email from NVC soon and the form shows as accepted.

I'm also EB1-A - ours just shows as 'completed' (we were DQ'ed last week).

15 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

4 minutes ago, Hithere222 said:

Its dq. Ceac doesn’t show anything. Congratulations. You are from Nepal? Me too haha

28 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

28 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Its what you will see. No change in ceac

Edited by snm2212

12 minutes ago, Luis M said:

Good day everyone,

Is there anyone with EB2 London with current PD?

Best

I think I am the only one in this forum for EB2 waiting for IL in London

Guys I have a confusion. This may sound stupid. What do you mean by

A.  FINAL ACTION DATES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCE CASES :

B.  DATES FOR FILING OF EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA APPLICATIONS

My priority date is Sep 29, 2022 and documentarily qualified. I am waiting for an interview in London. Should I expect to get IL soon? EB2 case

1 minute ago, snm2212 said:

I think I am the only one in this forum for EB2 waiting for IL in London

I thought your PD was 29/09, mine is 16/06/22.

Thought noone is getting IL unless PD before 15 Jan 2022

1 minute ago, Luis M said:

I thought your PD was 29/09, mine is 16/06/22.

Thought noone is getting IL unless PD before 15 Jan 2022

I am still confused. Are we supposed to get IL because our PD is before date of filing in visa bulletin?

22 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

I am still confused. Are we supposed to get IL because our PD is before date of filing in visa bulletin?

For what I understand, filling is for NVC DQ, final action is to assign a visa, hence IL.

Anyone  else understands this?

Edited by Luis M

1 hour ago, Luis M said:

For what I understand, filling is for NVC DQ, final action is to assign a visa, hence IL.

Anyone  else understands this?

The final action date is the date when an immigrant visa is available and green card may finally be issued. Date for filing is when NVC sends the welcome letter (when we can send civil documents and apply for the Visa).

My PD (02-MAY-2022) is current only this month. Will not be current in May, so not expecting the IL soon, unfortunately. Hope there's some improvement in the VB soon!

VJ User

Category

Priority date

DQ status

Interview date

Interview location

@dolibash 

EB2

@snm2212 

EB2

09/29/22

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Ernie73

EB2

09/19/22

Waiting

Iceland

@Hithere222 

EB1

04/25/23

Waiting

Kathmandu

@Kw1097 

EB2

@Kashraz 

EB1

@Damiores 

EB2

18/11/22

05/04/23

Waiting 

Ankara 

@W Herrera 

EB2

@Kalied

EB2

05/09/22

Waiting

@CMingo 

EB2

05/02/22

03/24/23

Waiting

London

@Appleblossom 

EB1

02/08/23

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Luis M 

EB2

06/16/22

Waiting

London

Please update table with your information. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.