OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

591 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

Hello All, I got an update today after 26 days asking for missing documents. Hope my timeline will be useful to someone who send documents by mail and EB2 case.

I’m glad you’ve heard something at least and hope the document is easy to get & submit. 

Do you have to mail it or is there a quicker/easier way they give for you to send it? 

Edited by appleblossom

7 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

I’m glad you’ve heard something at least and hope the document is easy to get & submit. 

Do you have to mail it or is there a quicker/easier way they give for you to send it? 

I already have it. But need to mail them unfortunately. I am not sure why they ask for police certificates for a country where i have been living only for 5 months now. 

17 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

I already have it. But need to mail them unfortunately. I am not sure why they ask for police certificates for a country where i have been living only for 5 months now. 

That is a pain. Maybe because by the time you have your interview it will be 6 months though? 

4 hours ago, appleblossom said:

That is a pain. Maybe because by the time you have your interview it will be 6 months though? 

Very happy for you @snm2212

how did you receive the response?

it’s been 31 days for myself and nothing. I keep sending inquiries every three days and I just receive an automated email stating they have a lot of cases abd I should be patient.

4 hours ago, appleblossom said:

May be. I just send my documents to them as i already have them. They will be delivered on April 5. Sadly I need to wait another 25 days to get response. 

6 minutes ago, dolibash said:

Very happy for you @snm2212

how did you receive the response?

it’s been 31 days for myself and nothing. I keep sending inquiries every three days and I just receive an automated email stating they have a lot of cases abd I should be patient.

I am also happy that I got their response and sad that I have to submit missing documents to them. haha... 31 days is the time you send your documents or they received. My documents was delivered to them on March 06. And I received response this morning. Please calculate your timeframe accordingly. And send them inquiry too. 

1 minute ago, snm2212 said:

I am also happy that I got their response and sad that I have to submit missing documents to them. haha... 31 days is the time you send your documents or they received. My documents was delivered to them on March 06. And I received response this morning. Please calculate your timeframe accordingly. And send them inquiry too. 

31 days since they have received it. 
how did you receive their response, through mail or CEAC?

Also what is Priority Date?

I am suspecting they won’t send me a response because my PD is Jul 22 2022

1 minute ago, dolibash said:

31 days since they have received it. 
how did you receive their response, through mail or CEAC?

Also what is Priority Date?

I am suspecting they won’t send me a response because my PD is Jul 22 2022

My PD is Sept 29, 2022. There is no message tab in my CEAC nor a tab to upload documents,. SO everthing is by email.

Hello @OnPoint,

any news on your IL? , for EBs in London usually take 6 - 8 weeks to receive the IL and then interview date is usually 4-6 weeks after that.

Best

Edited by Luis M
Mispelling

On 4/7/2023 at 10:55 AM, Luis M said:

Hello @OnPoint,

any news on your IL? , for EBs in London usually take 6 - 8 weeks to receive the IL and then interview date is usually 4-6 weeks after that.

Best

Hi @OnPoint, everyone in this group is anxious for any update from you! 😬

Also, do you mind telling your priority date?

Edited by CMingo
Added info

30 minutes ago, dolibash said:

Wohoooo everyone. Just got DQ’ed 

43 days! 

Great news. Congratulations 🎉 did you receive email from NVC or there was update in your ceac page?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.