DarkKiss

NVC requesting to Resubmit DS-260 Documents or What?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

On 3 Feb 2023, I received a DS-260 Review Note in the CEAC Site. I opened it and this was the message:

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov.

But as you can see below, the CEAC Site shows that I have already submitted all required documents.  What does this mean?  Are they asking me to re-submit all DS-260 documents. !Please Help

Petitioner/Primary Sponsor PAID SUBMITTED

Household Member N/A SUBMITTED

PRINCIPAL
PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
PAID COMPLETED SUBMITTED 

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

Timeline

My Question was answered through CEAC Inquiry.  It's strange because as soon as I posted here, about 3 hrs later I get an answer to my CEAC Inquiry.

Submitting answer here just in case someone else has there same problem or question:

The documents you submitted will be reviewed soon. We will let you know whether we complete your case or if we need more information.

Current processing times are posted on our website at https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes (English) or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos (Spanish).

If you need to correct or re-submit a document, we will send you an email stating that you have a message in your Consular Electronic Applicant Center (CEAC) account. Return to https://ceac.state.gov/iv and click on the View Messages button to read our comments and instructions.

To see whether documents are missing or need to be deleted and re-submitted, you should open these tabs:

·           Civil Documents

·           Affidavit of Support Documents and Financial Evidence

You can also check the status of the items you submitted and your case in general in your CEAC account.

Hope this helps someone else. 

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

Thanks for sharing this @DarkKiss.

On 2/17/2023 at 9:42 AM, DarkKiss said:

To see whether documents are missing or need to be deleted and re-submitted, you should open these tabs:

·           Civil Documents

·           Affidavit of Support Documents and Financial Evidence

You can also check the status of the items you submitted and your case in general in your CEAC account.

So what was missing and were you able to tell that from reviewing the civil docs and AoS docs sections?

Timeline
3 hours ago, ElGrandeDoodel said:

Thanks for sharing this @DarkKiss.

So what was missing and were you able to tell that from reviewing the civil docs and AoS docs sections?

Nothing was missing.  They are reviewing documents now. They just wanted me to go back  and double check the list of required documents, to the ensure that I had submitted all of the financial and civil documents. No worries. I double checked and I  had submitted everything.  Now I wait while they make their review 

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.