msdiamond2171

New I-134A, Online Request to be a Supporter and Declaration of Financial Support- Verse K1Visa

144 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2023 at 7:11 PM, GoodHelper said:

I am getting ready to travel to Haiti to pick up my beneficiaries due to the I-134A being approved.

American Airlines just sent us the following question to which the beneficiaries must reply “Yes” or “No”.

”Are you a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, U.S national or non-U.S. citizen traveling to the United States on a qualified immigrant visa? “

For those of you who have successfully gone through, did you have your beneficiaries choose “yes” or “no”?

please this is URGENT.

Thank you Kind Internet Strangers 🙂

I am getting ready to travel to Haiti to pick up my beneficiaries due to the I-134A being approved.

American Airlines just sent us the following question to which the beneficiaries must reply “Yes” or “No”.

”Are you a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, U.S national or non-U.S. citizen traveling to the United States on a qualified immigrant visa? “

For those of you who have successfully gone through, did you have your beneficiaries choose “yes” or “no”?

please this is URGENT.

Thank you Kind Internet Strangers 🙂

Hello,

Can you please help out? I applied for 3 ppl since January 28th and still no approval. I want to know if i should cancel and reapply. I'm not sure if I did something wrong in the application. I need help. please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Timelines have become much more extended now due to the number of applicants.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 hour ago, DEI-bo said:

Hello,

Can you please help out? I applied for 3 ppl since January 28th and still no approval. I want to know if i should cancel and reapply. I'm not sure if I did something wrong in the application. I need help. please

Do not cancel. Literally just wait. Remember, it’s 30k per month for 4 countries. The sooner you get in the line, the better. Canceling and reapplying will only get you further back.

4 minutes ago, GoodHelper said:

Do not cancel. Literally just wait. Remember, it’s 30k per month for 4 countries. The sooner you get in the line, the better. Canceling and reapplying will only get you further back.

The reason i asked if i should cancel, is because I have a few people that applied in February and have already been approved and came already. Meanwhile, I applied end of January and nothing is happening. I'm not sure if the state matter or if there's a certain time in the month people should apply. 

1 minute ago, DEI-bo said:

The reason i asked if i should cancel, is because I have a few people that applied in February and have already been approved and came already. Meanwhile, I applied end of January and nothing is happening. I'm not sure if the state matter or if there's a certain time in the month people should apply. 

Well, it all depends on the strength of paperwork you submitted. Until they give you an answer, don’t negotiate against yourself. Furthermore, you can add “unsolicited evidence”, if you feel you would do things differently next time you apply, submit an addendum as unsolicited evidence. 
myself, when I applied for 3 people on Jan 10th, 2 got confirm notices on Jan 12…I had to wait until February 13 for the 3rd one. When I called I was told to wait.

21 minutes ago, GoodHelper said:

Well, it all depends on the strength of paperwork you submitted. Until they give you an answer, don’t negotiate against yourself. Furthermore, you can add “unsolicited evidence”, if you feel you would do things differently next time you apply, submit an addendum as unsolicited evidence. 
myself, when I applied for 3 people on Jan 10th, 2 got confirm notices on Jan 12…I had to wait until February 13 for the 3rd one. When I called I was told to wait.

Okay, Thank you for that. I appreciate you taking the time and help out. :) 

4 hours ago, GoodHelper said:

I have one more question. Can i have someone else apply for the same person while there's a pending case?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
25 minutes ago, DEI-bo said:

I have one more question. Can i have someone else apply for the same person while there's a pending case?

There is no limitation 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.