kolmist

NVC and Frankfurt Consulate

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Anyone else waiting for NVC and Frankfurt consulate office to schedule an interview? How long does it normally takes for Frankfurt to give out dates? My case got DQed on the 21st of December 2022 and I haven't heard anything since then.

Timeline

Hey,

so for us it was about 4 weeks until we got the Interview letter.

We received notice that our case was sent to Frankfurt 25th October, and 25th November we received the Interview date.

We are on tomorrow, so another 6 Weeks after that.

But I‘ve seen some timelines here they are still waiting. Or they haven’t updated their timelines.

Crossing fingers that you get your appointment soon.

Timeline
12 hours ago, DeniseL said:

Hey,

so for us it was about 4 weeks until we got the Interview letter.

We received notice that our case was sent to Frankfurt 25th October, and 25th November we received the Interview date.

We are on tomorrow, so another 6 Weeks after that.

But I‘ve seen some timelines here they are still waiting. Or they haven’t updated their timelines.

Crossing fingers that you get your appointment soon.

Thanks for your response. Fingers crossed.

Timeline

Hey :)

we got DQ on 9/22/22 - and got the Interview Letter on the same date as Denise (11/25/22) and also had the interview on the same day 1/5/23. 

Timeline
On 1/5/2023 at 8:49 PM, Caro1 said:

Hey :)

we got DQ on 9/22/22 - and got the Interview Letter on the same date as Denise (11/25/22) and also had the interview on the same day 1/5/23. 

Thanks everyone for your response. I just got my interview letter which will be on  FEBRUARY 23, 2023 at 09:30 AM . Please I have a question regarding the medicals? The closest dates I can find are in Frankfurt but I live in Berlin. How long should the medical exam be before the interview date? I booked 1 for 20th of February. Is that enough time to give to medicals before the interview?

Timeline
10 hours ago, kolmist said:

Thanks everyone for your response. I just got my interview letter which will be on  FEBRUARY 23, 2023 at 09:30 AM . Please I have a question regarding the medicals? The closest dates I can find are in Frankfurt but I live in Berlin. How long should the medical exam be before the interview date? I booked 1 for 20th of February. Is that enough time to give to medicals before the interview?

It should be before the interview, which is good.

Could be that the embassy does not have the medical information yet on the interview date, since its “just” 3 days, but with everything being digital, it could be there as well.

My medical was a month prior to the interview appointment.

In case it wouldn’t be there in your case, the visa does not get issues right away and the officer waits for the medical, then issues the visa, if approved.:) But that might be just a matter of a few days,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.