J&D1008

JANUARY 2023 I-129F K1 FILERS

174 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2023 at 10:28 AM, Play said:

ALL CASES recieved by NVC before NOV 7 ARE BEING sent in between 21 AND 27, Ours was sent today

Yay! They replied to my inquiry today.  They replied "Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission."  I sent a follow up inquiry today asking for confirmation that I don't need to submit the DS-160. I find that confusing that they are saying we don't have to pay or submit anything else.

I am still waiting for the invoice number though. I imagine that will be sent after a few days.

Edited by Gigi3
clarification

6 minutes ago, Gigi3 said:

Yay! They replied to my inquiry today.  They replied "Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission."  I sent a follow up inquiry today asking for confirmation that I don't need to submit the DS-160. I find that confusing that they are saying we don't have to pay or submit anything else.

I am still waiting for the invoice number though. I imagine that will be sent after a few days.

WE as K1 don't need the Invoice we only need the case number. You will most likely be ship on December 6-7 and the timeframe NVC site needs to say that they are shipping cases before 11/22/2023. By December 6 They will be shipping cases that were received by them before the 12 and yours Was received today, So your visa will to Dominican Republic Embassy will be ship December 6 or 7 shipment and all because you requested and inquired them meaning you let them know you were on top of your case and they needed to created a case number for you. Otherwise, they would last who knows how long to create a case.

47 minutes ago, Play said:

WE as K1 don't need the Invoice we only need the case number. You will most likely be ship on December 6-7 and the timeframe NVC site needs to say that they are shipping cases before 11/22/2023. By December 6 They will be shipping cases that were received by them before the 12 and yours Was received today, So your visa will to Dominican Republic Embassy will be ship December 6 or 7 shipment and all because you requested and inquired them meaning you let them know you were on top of your case and they needed to created a case number for you. Otherwise, they would last who knows how long to create a case.

Ohh ok. Thanks Todd is helpful. Their site if confusing because a lot of the information seems to be for the CR-1.

The timeline.----->

Noa1                                 Jan 5 2023

Noa2                                Oct 24 2023

IN TRANSIT                     Nov 21 2023

READY                             Nov 24 2023

Consulate Received ?

Pkt3? 

Interview?

Issued?

Edited by Play

1 minute ago, Play said:

Hang in there you will be approved soon, Make an Inquiry even if it does not go through they see the memo and that you are on top of your case. It is registered as an attempt on their side.

How do I make an inquiry? I tried something and got shutdown saying "your case is under normal processing times" 

Just now, nautilus6122 said:

How do I make an inquiry? I tried something and got shutdown saying "your case is under normal processing times" 

Right There, That the normal processing time inquiry form, It says that but it get registered as an attemp. I did that before I got NOA 2 and one week later I got the Approval, When did you last tried doing an inquiry?

Just now, Play said:

Keep Trying, you will eventually get through. Also try your county representative so they send an inquiry to USCIS. hace you tried that? Make it a goal this week, Do you know where is their office?

Is it a fact that they see a memo of denied inquiry? Maybe it was a coincidence for you? I read that i cannot contact my representative until case is beyond normal processing times which is 16 month. On the USCIS website they say i have to wait until August (18 months) before contacting them......

1 minute ago, nautilus6122 said:

Is it a fact that they see a memo of denied inquiry? Maybe it was a coincidence for you? I read that i cannot contact my representative until case is beyond normal processing times which is 16 month. On the USCIS website they say i have to wait until August (18 months) before contacting them......

Don't pay attention to their messages, Keep inquiring them. Go and try with your Representative. They usually are very inefficient. When they sent me the NOA2 It said wait 30 days before sending the first inquiry. As many here in the chat told me email them 2 weeks after you received the NOA2 I emailed them 4 days after the case has not been received by that time, I emailed them 2 days after and finally, they told me that the case was received and gave me the case number. You have to be on top of your case. If you get the representative to send an inquiry they will get on your case. They thousands of cases so they don't mind putting any case on the back burner. You have to be on top of it. 

3 minutes ago, Play said:

Don't pay attention to their messages, Keep inquiring them. Go and try with your Representative. They usually are very inefficient. When they sent me the NOA2 It said wait 30 days before sending the first inquiry. As many here in the chat told me email them 2 weeks after you received the NOA2 I emailed them 4 days after the case has not been received by that time, I emailed them 2 days after and finally, they told me that the case was received and gave me the case number. You have to be on top of your case. If you get the representative to send an inquiry they will get on your case. They thousands of cases so they don't mind putting any case on the back burner. You have to be on top of it. 

will do!

5 minutes ago, nautilus6122 said:

will do!

Submit another inquiry, Everyday you should be sending one even if the form does not go through. They get the fail attempt. Keep and try all your options. You have to reach to them so they know you are on top of your case. Once they see you guys are alive they will get on your CASE. You have to move and move and move. don't sit still you understand? exhaust all your OPTIONS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.