Carrie123

Visa application center website bug for Affidavit of support

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Carrie123 said:

Did you talk to anyone? What did they say? 

Yes, someone answered and I explained that the Ceac website has a glitch and we are unable to upload financial evidence, and that I've sent several inquires and that I was calling to ask them to report it. She told me she will, I hope she does, that's why I'm asking here and on lawfully to call them to report 

22 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Please let me know if you call them!! 

22 minutes ago, Glory2 said:

Please let me know if you call them!! 

Sorry to bother you!!! I just don't know what to do 😑

Sorry to bother you!!! I just don't know what to do 😑

I tried calling. First the NVC said they no longer take telephone calls. Then I called again to talk to the operator and she tranferred me to that same message : Not taking telephone calls. What did you press to talk to someone? 

16 minutes ago, Carrie123 said:

I tried calling. First the NVC said they no longer take telephone calls. Then I called again to talk to the operator and she tranferred me to that same message : Not taking telephone calls. What did you press to talk to someone? 

I didn't talk with the nvc the phone number doesn't work, I called the department of State and talked with an operator, I explained everything to her and asked her to report it. I hope she will 

I am having the exact same issue! I submitted the documents for the joint sponsor a week ago, on Dec 17, and still nothing. The added the name, but there's "N/A" under the "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence." Contacted them the third time using the public inquiry form, as the first two answers were a complete miss. Here's the second reply I got from them:

The correspondence submitted is currently under review. An appropriate action will be taken once this review is completed.

Thanks for the phone number! Will try calling them too, did they share anything about this?

22 hours ago, TatevQA said:

I am having the exact same issue! I submitted the documents for the joint sponsor a week ago, on Dec 17, and still nothing. The added the name, but there's "N/A" under the "Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence." Contacted them the third time using the public inquiry form, as the first two answers were a complete miss. Here's the second reply I got from them:

Thanks for the phone number! Will try calling them too, did they share anything about this?

A lot of people are in this same dead end. It seems to be a website bug! Happened to everyone who submitted as of Thursday Dec 15. Hopefully this will get resolved before the beginning of January. I am expecting for this to be fixed by mid January. 

1 hour ago, Carrie123 said:

A lot of people are in this same dead end. It seems to be a website bug! Happened to everyone who submitted as of Thursday Dec 15. Hopefully this will get resolved before the beginning of January. I am expecting for this to be fixed by mid January. 

I really hoped to submit all the documents by the end of this year - as I have everything ready, the last piece was uploading the Joint Sponsor’s documents. Do you by any chance know if we should be able to use the existing docs signed in 2022 to continue the case? I hope they won’t require the new AOS with 2023 info :(

• 3 months later...
Timeline
On 12/27/2022 at 4:28 PM, TatevQA said:

It's finally been added on my side! Hope yours will be soon too.

What did you do to solve this issue? I am unable to upload , no help with enqueries  kindly guide me . I am gettibg anxious.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.