J&D1008

DECEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Play said:

Fill the ds-160 when ot get READY and then wait for the pk3 letter we are waiting for it now.

Do I need to filled and make payment during the time of submitting right??  And just wait right 

16 hours ago, TD6886 said:

it's must be my lucky day , login again to the account to print the barcode for the interview, saw 1 slot open Feb-1

took it, so I just move up 22-days sooner

My fiancee got excited. She logged in and got one within 2 weeks. Now the rush is on for medical. Unfortunately I might not be able to accompany her since it doesn't give me enough time with work.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
59 minutes ago, AdoAnh said:

My fiancee got excited. She logged in and got one within 2 weeks. Now the rush is on for medical. Unfortunately I might not be able to accompany her since it doesn't give me enough time with work.

she got the appointment for this Month ? How Lucky

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, M and Mike said:

Yes mate, you are right it was sent yesterday and it  in transit. So what do I need to do next?? I have done my police checks and partly filled the D-160 form. Thank you 

So there is another thread that you should really follow for all of that info.  This thread is for December 2022 filers still waiting for their NOA2, most of them won't have the answers for you.

I suggest you go find the thread NOVEMBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY and ask all of those questions there.  This will help you a lot!  And secondly, try to find a thread for your country's embassy, they can help you with specific things to do once your case becomes READY.

3 hours ago, M and Mike said:

Do I need to filled and make payment during the time of submitting right??  And just wait right 

After you submit ds160 then wait for the pk3 once you get the pk3 thats when they instruct us and the go ahead to pay the visa fee, schedule the medical exam and interview, i heard tha the ds160 is the only thing that can be done after READY status

Timeline
20 hours ago, Ok-Mix said:

So there is another thread that you should really follow for all of that info.  This thread is for December 2022 filers still waiting for their NOA2, most of them won't have the answers for you.

I suggest you go find the thread NOVEMBER 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY and ask all of those questions there.  This will help you a lot!  And secondly, try to find a thread for your country's embassy, they can help you with specific things to do once your case becomes READY.

Thanks brother, much appreciated 🙏🏿 

Edited by M and Mike

Timeline
19 hours ago, Play said:

After you submit ds160 then wait for the pk3 once you get the pk3 thats when they instruct us and the go ahead to pay the visa fee, schedule the medical exam and interview, i heard tha the ds160 is the only thing that can be done after READY status

Nice, that sounds great. Much appreciated your help. 🫶🏿

Timeline
16 hours ago, AdoAnh said:

I would like her to change it. She needs to get her medical and police record by the time of the interview. Not sure if she will have everything ready. I wanted early but this was a huge surprise to me. Seeing if it is possible to change it.

of course you can change it. the slot still open for Feb-23 , We have everything done and ready for December interview

You allow change 2-times and that is it. I already change it once. If I see any sooner than Feb-1 I will take it. 

2 hours ago, TD6886 said:

of course you can change it. the slot still open for Feb-23 , We have everything done and ready for December interview

You allow change 2-times and that is it. I already change it once. If I see any sooner than Feb-1 I will take it. 

Thank you. She cancelled the one for the 14th since she didn't feel ready and I was not going to be able to join her. No replacement date yet. Apparently Feb 23 is bad luck. Hopefully she finds a date that is suitable.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, AdoAnh said:

Thank you. She cancelled the one for the 14th since she didn't feel ready and I was not going to be able to join her. No replacement date yet. Apparently Feb 23 is bad luck. Hopefully she finds a date that is suitable.

what 14th ? Dec or Jan ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.