J&D1008

DECEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Hazelgreeneyes said:

I am a December 2022 filer anyone received an RFE and how long it may take for a response after. It will soon reach a year since we filed.

From what I have seen, once USCIS gets your response to the RFE it can take 2-4 weeks for them to approve your case.  Hope this helps...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 11/21/2023 at 1:16 PM, AdoAnh said:

Just got the email from NVC this morning that they are forwarding the petition to the embassy. Happy to see some movement.

Congrats!  I did our DS160 when our case was In Transit.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  You are almost there.  

1 hour ago, Ok-Mix said:

One more step, good for you!!

Yours will ship December 5 or 7 the. a week Or 5 daya later it will go ready. by Friday next week you will be ready status because your case was received on Nov17 and next week monday they will be processing all cases before 22 nov, thats if they keep processing the same amount of cases during a 5 days week with not holidays

Edited by Play

On 11/28/2023 at 7:28 AM, ATCSUSNRET said:

Congrats!  I did our DS160 when our case was In Transit.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel.  You are almost there.  

Just did the DS160 yesterday. Congratulations. I'm looking forward to having the interview scheduled so I can finally go see her again. Glad the embassy allows me to accompany her for that step.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, AdoAnh said:

Just did the DS160 yesterday. Congratulations. I'm looking forward to having the interview scheduled so I can finally go see her again. Glad the embassy allows me to accompany her for that step.

Congratulation . Let me know when you are able to schedule the appointment. 

8 hours ago, AdoAnh said:

Let us know when you get interview appointment. I emailed the embassy to see if they let me accompany her for the interview I have not received any news.

Edited by Play

On 11/30/2023 at 5:23 AM, Play said:

Let us know when you get interview appointment. I emailed the embassy to see if they let me accompany her for the interview I have not received any news.

I looked at the embassy's site and it seems for theirs I will be allowed to accompany her. Regardless, I intend to visit her during the time of the interview. Hopefully able to bring her back with me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys,

Please I need a help here. I was approved on the 7 November and I'm still waiting from NVC. I did an inquiry and get a response with my case number and invoice ID. My question is, do they send at email or a letter to me or my partner for the next and how long will they still happen as it almost a month since I get approved. Thanks 

Edited by M and Mike

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, M and Mike said:

Hi guys,

Please I need a help here. I was approved on the 7 November and I'm still waiting from NVC. I did an inquiry and get a response with my case number and invoice ID. My question is, do they send at email or a letter to me or my partner for the next and how long will they still happen as it almost a month since I get approved. Thanks 

The next correspondence will be a k1-ftp letter (welcome letter) emailed as an attachment to the petitioner once the case is in transit to the embassy.

NVC only ships cases out to the embassies every 2 weeks.  Last time was Nov 21 & 22.  Next time will be Dec 5 & 6.  So hopefully you'll be in the next batch to ship out this week.  Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.