roscove

Check cashed, small problem

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

CSC cashed my check and I can now see it on-line. BofA no longer sends me copies of my checks. So looking at it on-line I have discovered that the BofA scanning software sucks since I can not fully make out the WAC number. i called BofA and they also cannot read it fully as they do not have access to the real check. There is a couple of numbers that I cannot fully worked out. I tried entering every combination into the USCIS website but all of them came up as non valid WAC numbers. Is it possible the case is still not in the system or that I just have the wrong number since it is blurry on the check? Is there some other way to get the WAC number? I am attaching the questionable portion of the receipt. Anyone want to take a guess?

Thanks,

Dave

Numbers.bmp

Hello,

CSC cashed my check and I can now see it on-line. BofA no longer sends me copies of my checks. So looking at it on-line I have discovered that the BofA scanning software sucks since I can not fully make out the WAC number. i called BofA and they also cannot read it fully as they do not have access to the real check. There is a couple of numbers that I cannot fully worked out. I tried entering every combination into the USCIS website but all of them came up as non valid WAC numbers. Is it possible the case is still not in the system or that I just have the wrong number since it is blurry on the check? Is there some other way to get the WAC number? I am attaching the questionable portion of the receipt. Anyone want to take a guess?

Thanks,

Dave

Happens a LOT!

You can call USCIS and the may it in their data base by now.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Hello,

Thanks,

Dave

In my case, tracking no (WAC07268nnnnn) is clearly written on top of check, but USCIS tracking shows it as an invalid no. I know receipt no don't matches exactly with case no.

So will I get some sort of official number in the mail from CSC? Without this I have no way to track the case.

Hello,

Thanks,

Dave

In my case, tracking no (WAC07268nnnnn) is clearly written on top of check, but USCIS tracking shows it as an invalid no. I know receipt no don't matches exactly with case no.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi Roscove,

When They cashed my chek for the I-751, I could see the copy of it in my bank's website and print it.

It had an EAC number like the ones we are used to track in the USCIS web site, but it never worked, when I received the Extention NOA it had a new and diferent EAC number; I don't know if that is the normal way for them to do it but I think that the receipt numbers they write in the cheks may be used for something different.

Good luck with your process and hope you receive your NOAs soon.

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

For us, we had three different receipt numbers. One for receipt of the money. It was the third receipt number, which was printed on the NOA that worked.

But don't worry. Considering how fast Calf. turns there I-751 around and approves them, you will have your 10 yr GC before your get the on-line status up and working.

James (USA) Manuela (Italy)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_italy_2fawm.gif

Married Nov. 6, 2004

12/02/04 Applied for I-130

12/21/04 I-130 Approved (19 days @ Vermont)

03/24/05 Case Completed (84 days @ NVC)

05/09/05 Got CR-1 Visa (47 days @ Naples)

Total of 158 days

Lifting of Conditions I-751

04/02/07 Expressed mailed in I-130

04/03/07 I-751 received at 1:08pm and signed for by Paul E. Novak Jr. Center Director (day 1)

05/02/07 Check finally clears my bank - appears to have been processed on 4/30 by VSC (day 30)

05/04/07 Received BLUE Finger Print Receipt Notification (day 32)

05/17/07 Received NOA1 dated 5/9/07(day 45)

05/18/07 Received ASC Appointment Notice dated 5/14/07 for June 1st (day 46)

06/01/07 Biometric Appointment today @ 2:00 (day 60)

06/03/07 "Touched" (day 62)

10/26/07 "Card Production Ordered" (217 days from the day the application received and 172 days from NOA1)

10/30/07 Touched again

10/31/07 Received Notice of Removal of Conditional Basis of Lawful Permanent Residence letter, signed by Paul E Novak Jr.

10/31/07 Touched again - if we get touched again does that count as harassment?

11/05/07 10 year green card arrives! (227 days)

US Citizen N-400

03/12/08 To be filed!

dev179pr___.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.