P4go

Does this mean I need to wait for my i-797 for my i-360??

5 posts in this topic

I'm not sure where this was going to be put. 

I have two applications sent in, one i-360 and one i-485.

I had someone call from USCIS saying everything was in and good (the lady I met at the USCIS office so I know she is not just a random person)
I just got the i-485 sent back to me, with this paper. 

It's been so much with this and I'm getting really tired of everything... 
Gone through so much and it's been over 3 years now.. 

315107563_1289041911890914_2882603854681132073_n.jpg

On 11/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, P4go said:

I'm not sure where this was going to be put. 

I have two applications sent in, one i-360 and one i-485.

I had someone call from USCIS saying everything was in and good (the lady I met at the USCIS office so I know she is not just a random person)
I just got the i-485 sent back to me, with this paper. 

It's been so much with this and I'm getting really tired of everything... 
Gone through so much and it's been over 3 years now.. 

According to your earlier posts in the VAWA thread , you filed your I-360 back in June 2022. At that time you already had a scheduled interview for the I-485 ( previously filed w your husband). 

You were advised to show up to that interview by yourself and carry a copy of your I-360 VAWA filing or copy of the receipt notice. They would then put your first I-485 “ on hold/ in abeyance “…until the I -360 got approved.

Therefore there is no need for you to file another I-485. ..

Do you have a receipt notice for the I-360? Is it still pending ? 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:54 PM, Family said:

According to your earlier posts in the VAWA thread , you filed your I-360 back in June 2022. At that time you already had a scheduled interview for the I-485 ( previously filed w your husband). 

You were advised to show up to that interview by yourself and carry a copy of your I-360 VAWA filing or copy of the receipt notice. They would then put your first I-485 “ on hold/ in abeyance “…until the I -360 got approved.

Therefore there is no need for you to file another I-485. ..

Do you have a receipt notice for the I-360? Is it still pending ? 

Hi!
Thanks for a reply. 
I went to the interview and it went really well. The lady I met was really helpful and she has called me a couple of times just to keep me up to date. 
I have not gotten the i-797 for my new i-360, it got resent to me a couple of times due to some issues with papers and so on but got a call from the lady I met at the interview who said it was all good now and it's in the system. She did also say they are still really far behind on their work. 

So if I understand it right, I just need to wait for my i-360? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.