calberry

Where to respond/submit docs for a Case FE Review note

6 posts in this topic

We got a "Case FE Review note - Please submit every 2021 W-2/1099 form for <petitioner name>". I spent over an hour but wasn't able to figure out where to respond or submit the docs requested. Are we supposed to submit then at https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Docs/ManageAosDocument.aspx or email them at NVCInquiry@state.gov or submit them at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html ??  

Any advice is greatly appreciated 😬 Going a little crazy trying to figure out what I thought would be simple

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 2.10.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 2.10.39 PM.png

4 hours ago, calberry said:

We got a "Case FE Review note - Please submit every 2021 W-2/1099 form for <petitioner name>". I spent over an hour but wasn't able to figure out where to respond or submit the docs requested. Are we supposed to submit then at https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Docs/ManageAosDocument.aspx or email them at NVCInquiry@state.gov or submit them at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html ??  

Any advice is greatly appreciated 😬 Going a little crazy trying to figure out what I thought would be simple

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 2.10.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 2.10.39 PM.png

You have to submit them as additional documents under the petitioner documents.

Do you know how to do it? It's pretty simple. Just need to click the “Add document” button, pick a document type and upload it. Make sure you submit the 1040, W2/1099 plus any schedule form if needed.

8 hours ago, NikoTaino said:

You have to submit them as additional documents under the petitioner documents.

Do you know how to do it? It's pretty simple. Just need to click the “Add document” button, pick a document type and upload it. Make sure you submit the 1040, W2/1099 plus any schedule form if needed.

It's ok to add more docs to CEAC even if the other docs I submitted says "accepted"? How will NVC know there's additional docs uploaded if my status already says "accepted"?

2 hours ago, calberry said:

It's ok to add more docs to CEAC even if the other docs I submitted says "accepted"?

Yes, it's ok.

2 hours ago, calberry said:

How will NVC know there's additional docs uploaded if my status already says "accepted"?

Well, once you submit new documents and you have an RFE, your profile is updated and put back in the line for the new revision.

3 hours ago, calberry said:

It's ok to add more docs to CEAC even if the other docs I submitted says "accepted"? How will NVC know there's additional docs uploaded if my status already says "accepted"?

Remember to pick the right document type for every new document.
And don't forget to click the submit button once documents are uploaded and ready. 
You should see the “Submitted”.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, NikoTaino said:

Yes, it's ok.

Well, once you submit new documents and you have an RFE, your profile is updated and put back in the line for the new revision.

Thank you, I was wondering the smae thing. We got the exact same RFE response, so my husband uploaded the W2 in the additional documents part and now I was getting worried that maybe he shouldve uploaded in the requested docs.

I see people getting this exac RFE quite a lot, too bad they cant just explain that in the instructions 😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.