J&D1008

OCTOBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

137 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone, Just want to share the good news. It came exactly on the 1 year Mark. The wait is not easy.

NOA1: October 26, 2022

NOA2: October 26, 2023

Please I am new to this Group. Is there a link or step by step guide on what next to do. comments and suggestion is welcomed. 

Thank You 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

21Oct 2022 NOA1 here.. Any more October 2022 filers still waiting here?

My Congresswoman Katherine Clark and Senator Warren refused to even move a finger. My other Senator Ed Markey sent out an inquiry to USCIS about 3 weeks ago, received a response back from USCIS saying they moved my case to an 'Adjucation Unit' about a couple of weeks ago, but nothing happened yet. Fingers crossed.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:49 PM, waley59 said:

Hello Everyone, Just want to share the good news. It came exactly on the 1 year Mark. The wait is not easy.

Please I am new to this Group. Is there a link or step by step guide on what next to do. comments and suggestion is welcomed. 

Thank You 

it is not easy

13 hours ago, jmayam said:

My Congresswoman Katherine Clark and Senator Warren refused to even move a finger. My other Senator Ed Markey sent out an inquiry to USCIS about 3 weeks ago, received a response back from USCIS saying they moved my case to an 'Adjucation Unit' about a couple of weeks ago, but nothing happened yet. Fingers crossed.

place an inquiry even if it is within the time frames, they get the deleted inquiry.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:49 PM, waley59 said:

Thank You 

after two weeks put an inquiry so they give you the case number, INVOICE iD and BI, place a public inquiry today which mark more than two weeks

Timeline
7 hours ago, Play said:

place an inquiry even if it is within the time frames, they get the deleted inquiry.

You mean an inquiry to the USCIS? What's a 'deleted' inquiry?

On 11/14/2023 at 7:15 AM, jmayam said:

I am here. In the same situation. NOA1 end of October and still waiting. Just wondering about what is going on with our case because those behind us are getting approved.

Edited by Summer melody

On 11/15/2023 at 8:10 AM, Play said:

I meant that even if the form does not go through it register as an attempt and they see that. submit inquiries even if it says you are within normal process time. 

Is there an option to submit an inquiry on the official website?

I was looking for it today on the USCIS website and couldn't find it.

Edited by Summer melody

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Summer melody said:

I am here. In the same situation. NOA1 end of October and still waiting. Just wondering about what is going on with our case because those behind us are getting approved.

They just skipped over hundreds of cases with NOA1 around end of October and are now off to processing a majority of Jan/feb cases. Zero logic, zero efficiency, zero visibility/transparency and zero accountability are the norm with USCIS :(They want us to believe in file and forget!

2 hours ago, Summer melody said:

Is there an option to submit an inquiry on the official website?

I was looking for it today on the USCIS website and couldn't find it.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do;jsessionid=23FF84F5CB53412C9842EFB546766EDB?sroPageType=onpt&entryPoint=init.  

even if it does not go through it is recorded and the see it in the background or the backend try.

2 hours ago, jmayam said:

They just skipped over hundreds of cases with NOA1 around end of October and are now off to processing a majority of Jan/feb cases. Zero logic, zero efficiency, zero visibility/transparency and zero accountability are the norm with USCIS :(They want us to believe in file and forget!

I thought the queue was fair. If we applied in October, our cases should now be getting approved because I heard they reduced the processing times significantly.

8 minutes ago, Play said:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do;jsessionid=23FF84F5CB53412C9842EFB546766EDB?sroPageType=onpt&entryPoint=init.  

even if it does not go through it is recorded and the see it in the background or the backend try.

Thank you. Will try.

How often can I submit this inquiry? 

Edited by Summer melody

5 hours ago, Summer melody said:

I thought the queue was fair. If we applied in October, our cases should now be getting approved because I heard they reduced the processing times significantly.

Thank you. Will try.

How often can I submit this inquiry? 

as many times you want, the form wont go through but the html attempt will be registered.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Summer melody said:

They already processed more than 50% of November and December cases and more than 30% of Jan2023 cases, while a significant number of September and October (and even earlier months) are left behind untouched and skipped. About 93% of all October were processed, and the other 7% were left untouched. While everyone from later months whose case got picked up sooner would certainly be happy (and I'm happy for them too), those 'left behind' are left clueless about what the logic is in them getting left behind. That's where I feel a complete lack of logic, visibility and accountability.

I find it very difficult to call the blackbox USCIS processing patterns 'fair'. While they have sort of improved the overall number of cases being processed, they do appear to be more concerned about the 'optics' of creating an appearance and the 'word' that they might be processing faster than they really are. 

Edited by jmayam

On 11/14/2023 at 7:15 AM, jmayam said:

May I ask you what did you write in the letter to your Congressman? Did you say you were concerned about the timeline or you simply asked them to track it for you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.