AnotherGC

October Interview Letters

70 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Surulere said:

@JLVS22BRAny update? 

Sadly no... 😞 I was willing to ask you the same! We're both way past the average predictions considering other members that I used as reference.
image.png.61763c8fe2c9b4592577d561cd49a072.png
In fact, we're approaching the 2 months mark. Starting to get worried again...

12 minutes ago, JLVS22BR said:

Sadly no... 😞 I was willing to ask you the same! We're both way past the average predictions considering other members that I used as reference.
image.png.61763c8fe2c9b4592577d561cd49a072.png
In fact, we're approaching the 2 months mark. Starting to get worried again...

Really nice Table you've got there. Unfortunately, you were right that things have slowed down😒 Looks like they're prioritizing FB and DV's now. Hope we still get our interviews this year...

Timeline
1 hour ago, Surulere said:

Really nice Table you've got there. Unfortunately, you were right that things have slowed down😒 Looks like they're prioritizing FB and DV's now. Hope we still get our interviews this year...

As soon as I read your reply I checked that visawhen website to take a look at the statistics and you're absolutely right. Take a look at the drop on E2 visa issuances at the Rio Consulate: 5 times lower than the month before. 😭

image.thumb.png.dbd485272b8ae31b884563dff919cff7.png

Taking a look at CR1/IR1 visa issuances (for instance) we see no changes in the trend.

image.thumb.png.1e1f8363f4787a00f0bd50034cdadf98.png

After all that mess in the limbo between USCIS and NVC, now this!

3 hours ago, JLVS22BR said:

As soon as I read your reply I checked that visawhen website to take a look at the statistics and you're absolutely right. Take a look at the drop on E2 visa issuances at the Rio Consulate: 5 times lower than the month before. 😭

image.thumb.png.dbd485272b8ae31b884563dff919cff7.png

Taking a look at CR1/IR1 visa issuances (for instance) we see no changes in the trend.

image.thumb.png.1e1f8363f4787a00f0bd50034cdadf98.png

After all that mess in the limbo between USCIS and NVC, now this!

Yeah, quite frustrating but just trying to take each day as it comes at this point...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
20 hours ago, JLVS22BR said:

Hey! What website are you referring to? I tried googling and couldn’t find anything. 

I am also still waiting to receive IL from Frankfurt for IR1 - we were DQ almost 7 weeks ago (on 9/22/22), and there’s very few timelines to compare to on here. 

- never mind, I found it :D

Edited by Caro1
Found website

Timeline
1 hour ago, Caro1 said:

Hey! What website are you referring to? I tried googling and couldn’t find anything. 

I am also still waiting to receive IL from Frankfurt for IR1 - we were DQ almost 7 weeks ago (on 9/22/22), and there’s very few timelines to compare to on here. 

- never mind, I found it :D

Haha, glad to hear that you found it! Sorry for not posting the link. For the other users that may come across this topic the link is https://visawhen.com/

Interview ( Honduras) was approved for my spouse!!!! 
DQ August 12 2022
Recieved IL in September 27 2022 for November 8, 2022 ( approved)
Medical exam October 24
Interview November 8

The visa was sent yesterday Nov. 9 and today it was picked up at the postal service. 📫 

Guys.... I thank you so much for your help. My questions were always answered. Thank you  visajourney!!!

Timeline
On 11/11/2022 at 12:53 AM, 1380anthony said:

Interview ( Honduras) was approved for my spouse!!!! 
DQ August 12 2022
Recieved IL in September 27 2022 for November 8, 2022 ( approved)
Medical exam October 24
Interview November 8

The visa was sent yesterday Nov. 9 and today it was picked up at the postal service. 📫 

Guys.... I thank you so much for your help. My questions were always answered. Thank you  visajourney!!!

Congrats and all the best for you!

Timeline
On 11/8/2022 at 1:33 PM, Surulere said:

Yeah, quite frustrating but just trying to take each day as it comes at this point...

Hi @Surulere, did you get that 2 months automatic notification about the case been in line for an interview? Got mine yesterday... When I saw that I had an e-mail from NVC, for a brief moment I thought that it would be the IL, but unfortunatelly it wasn't. 😥

9 hours ago, JLVS22BR said:

Hi @Surulere, did you get that 2 months automatic notification about the case been in line for an interview? Got mine yesterday... When I saw that I had an e-mail from NVC, for a brief moment I thought that it would be the IL, but unfortunatelly it wasn't. 😥

Hi @JLVS22BR Yes, I got the automated email too, and also thought it was the IL but it wasn't. Let's hope we get our ILs before the end of this year but at this point, looks like interview will be in 2023...

Timeline
On 11/14/2022 at 4:26 AM, Surulere said:

Hi @JLVS22BR Yes, I got the automated email too, and also thought it was the IL but it wasn't. Let's hope we get our ILs before the end of this year but at this point, looks like interview will be in 2023...

Hi @Surulere! No updates for me... What about you? Digging arround the forum I've found a user that is scheduled for a january interview at the Rio Consulate, so proabaly you are right about the interviews takign place on 2023. I've also found some users from Canada that had their interviews scheduled for january.

Edited by JLVS22BR
Marking a user tag.

45 minutes ago, JLVS22BR said:

Hi @Surulere! No updates for me... What about you? Digging arround the forum I've found a user that is scheduled for a january interview at the Rio Consulate, so proabaly you are right about the interviews takign place on 2023. I've also found some users from Canada that had their interviews scheduled for january.

Hello @JLVS22BR! No update yet... I see there's a final action date for EB2 ROW in the Dec visa bulletin, thankfully we're not affected by that.

Would be great to receive IL this year and have a definite date to look forward to! Oh well, for now the wait continues... 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/18/2022 at 11:16 AM, Surulere said:

Hello @JLVS22BR! No update yet... I see there's a final action date for EB2 ROW in the Dec visa bulletin, thankfully we're not affected by that.

Would be great to receive IL this year and have a definite date to look forward to! Oh well, for now the wait continues... 

Hi @Surulere! I hope you're doing well. Any updates? None for me, I'm still waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.