Iffi_Malik

Case from NVC to embassy

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone..

hope you guys are fine.. i was looking for a specific information on VJ but i couldn’t fine so I decided to ask my VJ community if anyone know the proper answer for this question.

Please excuse my grammar errors becuz English isn’t my first language

Question 🙋‍♂️ is :

how we can  find out how much time case will take to process further after DQ. 
 NVC said your documents are reviewed and approved. We will send this to embassy when embassy will let us know they have visa or whatever, i forgot proper line.

i read on Us state website that it usually takes 3 months after DQ to get to embassy that case.

but it’s been 7 months and we didn’t get any update. After inquiring it just answers the same that you are documentarily qualified and we will let you know when embassy is holding interviews and we will schedule one for you.

but it’s kind of hard to wait how much long it will take? Does anyone know how to get this info that when will my turn come? If I’m DQ on January 2022 then when should I expect for an interview? Specifically for US embassy islamabad pakistan

i will be thankful if anyone can tell 

Edited by Iffi_Malik

2 minutes ago, Iffi_Malik said:

If I’m DQ on January 2022 then when should I expect for an interview? Specifically for US embassy islamabad pakistan

Check the updates from the thread below.  It seems like ISL just scheduled interviews for cases DQ March 2021, so you still have around 9 months or so to wait.

Timeline
22 hours ago, Iffi_Malik said:

Hello everyone..

hope you guys are fine.. i was looking for a specific information on VJ but i couldn’t fine so I decided to ask my VJ community if anyone know the proper answer for this question.

Please excuse my grammar errors becuz English isn’t my first language

Question 🙋‍♂️ is :

how we can  find out how much time case will take to process further after DQ. 
 NVC said your documents are reviewed and approved. We will send this to embassy when embassy will let us know they have visa or whatever, i forgot proper line.

i read on Us state website that it usually takes 3 months after DQ to get to embassy that case.

but it’s been 7 months and we didn’t get any update. After inquiring it just answers the same that you are documentarily qualified and we will let you know when embassy is holding interviews and we will schedule one for you.

but it’s kind of hard to wait how much long it will take? Does anyone know how to get this info that when will my turn come? If I’m DQ on January 2022 then when should I expect for an interview? Specifically for US embassy islamabad pakistan

i will be thankful if anyone can tell 

Hey it's very sad and frustrated journey we can only pray I started this thread only for ISL embassy members ur welcome to join to get updates.🙏

Edited by podeena
https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/783152-ir1-at-isl-waiting-for-il-2022/

Timeline

US Islamabad Embassy is scheduling interviews for cases DQ'ed in March 2021 DQ'ed. Unfortunately, ISL is working so slow and you might have to wait for at least 8 - 10 months more.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Pakxicans said:

US Islamabad Embassy is scheduling interviews for cases DQ'ed in March 2021 DQ'ed. Unfortunately, ISL is working so slow and you might have to wait for at least 8 - 10 months more.

Yes you are right.. i saw the post too.. about scheduling interviews for cases March 2021 DQs. I just wonder why only ISL is working so slow. I personally searched that too other nearby countries are working so fast but in pak it’s slow on processing of cases… 

I can’t explain how much frustrating it is.. mean u r married a long time ago but u aren’t together… 😒

I wish everyone else who is going through the same situation will be together soon…🤲🏻
Amen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.