Gpainter

Flight requirements from Philippines to LA on k1 visa

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys. My fiancé is coming here to the USA. I just want to ask if there’s anyone who just traveled here recently and knows what are the updated requirements needed in immigration? She will travel from Philippines to LA. I just want to make sure my fiancé have every documents she need.

She currently has the following:

Passport 
Visa
Yellow Packet
CD
Ticket
Vaxx card
Vaxx cert
Rt pcr test
Travel tax payments
CFO cert
BOI form
CDC form

Anything else we missing?

Thank you for your time!

***Moved to the Philippines forum for country-specific answers***

She looks good to go. Just reconfirm her PCR test meets the US CDC requirements. Congratulations on the visa!

12 hours ago, Gpainter said:

Hello guys. My fiancé is coming here to the USA. I just want to ask if there’s anyone who just traveled here recently and knows what are the updated requirements needed in immigration? She will travel from Philippines to LA. I just want to make sure my fiancé have every documents she need.

She currently has the following:

Passport 
Visa
Yellow Packet
CD
Ticket
Vaxx card
Vaxx cert
Rt pcr test
Travel tax payments
CFO cert
BOI form
CDC form

Anything else we missing?

Thank you for your time!

The CDC currently requires negative COVID test within 1 calendar day of flight, even if fully vaccinated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My Finace flew from Manila to LAX where I met her to bring her to North Carolina. All I can say is to have plenty of time between flights. Her flight landed at 7:00 PM and she never come out of the tunnel until 9:30 PM... She said there was no problems, just so many people in line

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.