Allaayousef

Stuck on application received b1b2 visa

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hi, 

i did my interview in 22th of march and during the interview the interviewer said that i may receive call from embassy regarding some questions if not it most properly approved, on 10th of april i had call from embassy regarding submitting some documents and i did. in the same day staus changed to application received till now , i email them multiple time but to answer. 
I’m really now at this point to get rejected?! Any one face same problem?! 🥲

On 4/25/2022 at 12:28 PM, Allaayousef said:

Hi, 

i did my interview in 22th of march and during the interview the interviewer said that i may receive call from embassy regarding some questions if not it most properly approved, on 10th of april i had call from embassy regarding submitting some documents and i did. in the same day staus changed to application received till now , i email them multiple time but to answer. 
I’m really now at this point to get rejected?! Any one face same problem?! 🥲

You are in administrative processing.  This is common for Pakistani males.

All you can do is wait.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Blue_Sky said:

Which Embassy / Consulate ?
moreover, Call back from Embassy is strange most of time i heard they will contact via email ?

Embassy of Riyadh,Saudi Arabia 

after they call me they ask me to submit copy of my Syrian passport through email

( i have dual nationality) 

and that all ... what scare me the most that my status on CEAC is ~ application received ~ not administrative process 

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All Right!

Application received refer to following 

"One is to let you know that they received your application … So you don’t have to worry if they received or not ..

The second is to let you know that your application has started the process within the system"

However, after they also put me in this 221g thing , I observed .

that this notice / slip is being issued to the majority of Middle Eastern countries, particularly Muslim males

So the only option is to wait, moreover if you have significant links to your nation / country , such as a job, a steady income, a home, or a family.

After proper processing, you will get the visa

Best wishes.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

7 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

You are in administrative processing.  This is common for Pakistani males.

All you can do is wait.

How did you evaluate the nationality of this candidate as Pakistani or you just quoted a reference?

Edited by Blue_Sky

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Blue_Sky said:

All Right!

Application received refer to following 

"One is to let you know that they received your application … So you don’t have to worry if they received or not ..

The second is to let you know that your application has started the process within the system"

However, after they also put me in this 221g thing , I observed .

that this notice / slip is being issued to the majority of Middle Eastern countries, particularly Muslim males

So the only option is to wait, moreover if you have significant links to your nation / country , such as a job, a steady income, a home, or a family.

After proper processing, you will get the visa

Best wishes.

Thanks for clarification.... do you have any idea how long this will take  ?! 

5 hours ago, Blue_Sky said:

How did you evaluate the nationality of this candidate as Pakistani or you just quoted a reference?

Mistook the flag on timeline.

All the same, AP is very likely for Syrians/Saudis.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.