kas & jewel

USCIS Online Uploads

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Not sure if this is a weird question but I just wanted to ask if anyone else has this same experience. Basically when I sent in my green card package (with advance parole and employment authorisation) I sectioned everything into its own part with a cover letter, however on my USCIS account they have saved documents meant for the I-485 to the advance parole section, and saved no documents to the employment authorisation section? so for example our marriage certificate is saved under I-131 Documents? As well as my wife's passport photocopy (proof of us citizenship) meant for the I-485. I'm not sure if this is just uscis's process? meaning they save everything everywhere? or if they just got confused? I'm just worried they might deny my case if they think they don't have the documents for that specific application when I provided it. or am I just panicking for nothing?? 😔

1 hour ago, kas & jewel said:

Not sure if this is a weird question but I just wanted to ask if anyone else has this same experience. Basically when I sent in my green card package (with advance parole and employment authorisation) I sectioned everything into its own part with a cover letter, however on my USCIS account they have saved documents meant for the I-485 to the advance parole section, and saved no documents to the employment authorisation section? so for example our marriage certificate is saved under I-131 Documents? As well as my wife's passport photocopy (proof of us citizenship) meant for the I-485. I'm not sure if this is just uscis's process? meaning they save everything everywhere? or if they just got confused? I'm just worried they might deny my case if they think they don't have the documents for that specific application when I provided it. or am I just panicking for nothing?? 😔

It’s all good! I had the same thing happen to me! Concerned about where all my documents were after submitting via mail. All was good as I just had my EAD and SSN issued. You’re fine. Don’t stress.

All the very best to you on your visa journey🌻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

thank you so much @TedsGirl that helped my anxiety alot ! 

that's okay @alexan123 they should be on the main page when you log in under "Your Cases" then there's a documents tab and they should be under there if they've uploaded them. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.