J&D1008

APRIL 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

251 posts in this topic

Timeline
50 minutes ago, OberonWasTaken said:

Even if they started with July it doesn't mean they are not working on previous months. The active range is not so narrow. 

Some are just left behind without a decision. That's what we are talking about.

10 minutes ago, geosa said:

Some are just left behind without a decision. That's what we are talking about.

They are definitely still in the process. Cases from April 2022 and earlier are mostly touched.

- April 2022 is 5.4% untouched ("case received" status*)
- March 2022 is 5.3% untouched
- February 2022 is 3.9% untouched
- January 2022 is 2% untouched
- December 2021 is 1.4% untouched
*which also doesn't mean the USCIS isn't yet working on it! -> it just mean that USCIS hasn't yet changed their status

As you can see, those numbers of untouched cases are VERY low, and some cases just are more complex. Background check can also take longer for specific individuals. So you definitely can't look at all cases as they are the same and they they are "delayed". Everything is moving, some cases unfortunately just take longer, but everyone will sooner or later hear from USCIS. 

1 hour ago, OberonWasTaken said:

They are definitely still in the process. Cases from April 2022 and earlier are mostly touched.

- April 2022 is 5.4% untouched ("case received" status*)
- March 2022 is 5.3% untouched
- February 2022 is 3.9% untouched
- January 2022 is 2% untouched
- December 2021 is 1.4% untouched
*which also doesn't mean the USCIS isn't yet working on it! -> it just mean that USCIS hasn't yet changed their status

As you can see, those numbers of untouched cases are VERY low, and some cases just are more complex. Background check can also take longer for specific individuals. So you definitely can't look at all cases as they are the same and they they are "delayed". Everything is moving, some cases unfortunately just take longer, but everyone will sooner or later hear from USCIS. 

This is just what I was thinking this morning when I was going through @FilledesEtoiles updates. Of course, I know I'm coming from a different place having been approved and I can only imagine the desperation that some people feel seeing others moving forward and seeing themselves being "left behind". But I was also wondering how many of these cases that are still being processed have more complicated situations that USCIS need to look more deeply into, or background checks that are taking longer depending on the beneficiaries country, as you said. I really wish I could be a fly on the wall in these offices and learn more about what's happening behind the scenes.

17 minutes ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

Sorry guys, but the script keeps on crashing immediately since they made changes to their website.

I have no idea why this is happening.

@FilledesEtoiles Can I just say thank you again? You've already received your approval and have no obligation to do so, yet you've been updating the approvals almost every single day despite traveling and being in school... you're really such a kind person! 

Timeline
8 hours ago, ellentee415 said:

@FilledesEtoiles Can I just say thank you again? You've already received your approval and have no obligation to do so, yet you've been updating the approvals almost every single day despite traveling and being in school... you're really such a kind person! 

🙏🙏🙏 thank you for your kind message. I know how stressful the whole process can be, when I was waiting the scanners helped me so much in keeping sane, it has been quite a journey with a beautiful community. Wanted to give something back.

Hopefully we can get the scanning back on for those that are still left behind. I will try to contact some IT experts, but pretty sure it is related to the récent changes they made to the website.

17 hours ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

Sorry guys, but the script keeps on crashing immediately since they made changes to their website.

I have no idea why this is happening.

It is happening, because they made changes to their website. You have to change the code to scrape data. 

Edited by OberonWasTaken

Timeline
16 hours ago, OberonWasTaken said:

It is happening, because they made changes to their website. You have to change the code to scrape data. 

Can someone please help us the remaining ones to track the numbers?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

Yes it's simply not working anymore and I am not sufficiently IT oriented to know how to change the script, lol, sorry about that ....

Can you please contact the June person. He did send me the script but I'm not sure how. He asked me to ask you to contact him for the script.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.