Mr. Big Dog

The Return of Al Qaeda

335 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Nope, next time we are deploying to Mexico, to keep your gas pipeline safe...since Mexico can not do it themselves...AQ in Mexico...

? #######.. it was not alqaeda, it was a local bunch of loosers... the 'ejercito popular revolucionario' some wannabe guerrilla group.. where you got that bs? you just made it up or what.. what does Mexico have to do with these?

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I am waiting to see what those that say there is no terrorist threat will say.

Well, seems that a trillion dollars and an additional three and a half thousand lost American lives later, we're right back to square one.

What an accomplished strategery.

What do you expect? Kill over 100,000 innocent people with bombs and whatever else. Think there might be people pissed off at the US?

Since no state will really oppose the US, without getting obliterated, who else do these people have to turn to? So if the US has accomplished anything in Iraq or Afghanistan, its has increase support for Islamic extremest groups as they are the only ones willing to oppose and attack the US.

Many of the extremist groups have been around for a long time. But due to the US, and other western nations meddling in the middle east because of the oil, they have managed to get a lot of popular support from the disadvantaged and a lot of money.

We were pissed after September 11th. And we struck out violently in anger. Killing many innocent people. Now they will do the same or at least try to. If our only answer to terrorism is more violence, then we will be dealing with this cycle for decades. Every time we attack, we will kill innocent people. And give more power to those that would try to attack us.

And your answer would have been what? Stand there and let them hit us again? That is the cowards way out. For 4+ years we haven't been hit. It seems that what we did has worked so far. I say keep at it.

so the us armed forces will have to stay there forever so USA doesn't get hit again?

As long as it takes.

Can we send you the bill? What is it up to now? 400 billion?

And no, there have been plots against the US and Britain since the start of the Iraq war. Only one of them has been successful so far. The rest have been foiled or stopped. But my point is, its going to keep going. Because we are not doing anything about the reasons why people turn to terrorism.

keTiiDCjGVo

Nah, I am waiting to see what those that say there is no terrorist threat will say.

Well, seems that a trillion dollars and an additional three and a half thousand lost American lives later, we're right back to square one.

What do you expect? Kill over 100,000 innocent people with bombs and whatever else. Think there might be people pissed off at the US?

Since no state will really oppose the US, without getting obliterated, who else do these people have to turn to? So if the US has accomplished anything in Iraq or Afghanistan, its has increase support for Islamic extremest groups as they are the only ones willing to oppose and attack the US.

Many of the extremist groups have been around for a long time. But due to the US, and other western nations meddling in the middle east because of the oil, they have managed to get a lot of popular support from the disadvantaged and a lot of money.

We were pissed after September 11th. And we struck out violently in anger. Killing many innocent people. Now they will do the same or at least try to. If our only answer to terrorism is more violence, then we will be dealing with this cycle for decades. Every time we attack, we will kill innocent people. And give more power to those that would try to attack us.

I blame Muhammad for setting a bad example in the first place.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

The US is not responsible for the daily bombings of civilians. The day the army advises its soldiers to go and blow themselves up and deliberately kill women and children then we can talk about it.

This pro 60's attitude never seizes to amaze me where the perpetrators are given a free ride while anyone fighting for the innocent is always at fault. These terrorist must be thinking ###### westerners are dumb.

Edited by Infidel

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

So what is your solution? Sit here and take it.

Then again it is not a bad idea since they only seem to have their eyes on highly liberalized cities.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The US is not responsible for the daily bombings of civilians. The day the army advises its soldiers to go and blow themselves up and deliberately kill women and children then we can talk about it.

This pro 60's attitude never seizes to amaze me where the perpetrators are given a free ride while anyone fighting for the innocent is always at fault. These terrorist must be thinking ###### westerners are dumb.

I think some westerners think its pretty dumb to believe that a widespread ideology can be eradicated with military force.

Timeline

And your answer would have been what? Stand there and let them hit us again? That is the cowards way out. For 4+ years we haven't been hit. It seems that what we did has worked so far. I say keep at it.

so the us armed forces will have to stay there forever so USA doesn't get hit again?

As long as it takes.

who's gonna pay the bill?

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

AQ has regrouped not because our soldiers have been slacking off but because their commander in chief has them putzing around in Iraq while AQ regroups in the slums of Pakistan.

Wrong again. They have regrouped because they moved from Afganistan to Pakistan where they are out of our reach. Unless you are advocating invading Pakistan there isn't much we can do about them now.

Timeline

but who's gonna pay the bill for 'as long as it takes'? i dont wanna keep paying the bill for that

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As long as it takes.

More to the point - can a return on the (massive) investment be guaranteed?

As long as it takes.

We are. Gladly to keep another 9/11 from happening. Do you value money over your safety? Money is hard to spend when your dead. This isn't a fight we wanted, it was forced upon us. We have two choices, fight or die. There is no negotiations with these types. There is no "changing how they feel about us" #######. They want us dead because they want to take over the west with their brand of ideology. Screw that, I choose fight.

The US is responsible for over 100,000 innocent deaths in the Iraq conflict. Most of was due to the bombings done at the start of the conflict. But there are people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and takes a bullet from a US soldier. You could call it the cost of war, but it makes for very good propaganda to drive up recruitment. Look at how many soldiers joined the military because of 9/11.

We are also indirectly responsible for innocent deaths due to the civil war in the country. We created the environment that well spawned the civil war.

Yes, the terrorists do think the west is dumb because of all its done to improve its recruitment and money. And because of how its armed some of the countries and factions that are now our enemy.

keTiiDCjGVo