jonathannoblejas

Health Case Inquiry For Repeat Medical Examination

17 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, CFS said:

Thanks for responding!

Unfortunately, we can't submit the request on St. Luke's website without the Health Case ID #. I called them again last week and it still isn't moving. I also spoke with a lawyer and he said that he's never heard of this process (i.e. having to request a Health Case ID #) for any other embassy.

If you went through this process, I would really appreciate hearing about your experience.

Thank you,

-Carlos

Carlos 

We had to request twice, one each, for my inlaws last year. 

For my FIL my wife would call the embassy every two weeks with the request, they would normally tell her it's been escalated and wait 39 days, but she was told about two months in that no action was taken and they would start a new escalation. In all it took four months for him. 

For my MIl we used the SLEC link that was posted above for healthcare inquiry. We checked daily after filling it out and 8 days later it showed approved and allowed us to schedule her medical. 

This was all mid to late 2022 timeframe. 

On 4/26/2023 at 6:27 AM, jskibo said:

Carlos 

We had to request twice, one each, for my inlaws last year. 

For my FIL my wife would call the embassy every two weeks with the request, they would normally tell her it's been escalated and wait 39 days, but she was told about two months in that no action was taken and they would start a new escalation. In all it took four months for him. 

For my MIl we used the SLEC link that was posted above for healthcare inquiry. We checked daily after filling it out and 8 days later it showed approved and allowed us to schedule her medical. 

This was all mid to late 2022 timeframe. 

Great news! We got the Health Case ID # and were able to schedule the repeat medical exam. This was 2 days after submitting a healthcase inquiry form through the link below:

https://slec.ph/inquiry/healthcase/

We found out via an e-mail from the Embassy in response to an inquiry I had made. The e-mail said that the "matter I had inquired about had been resolved" and that I should call SLEC for details on how to move forward with the re-scheduling of the appointment. Once we did that, they re-directed us to a page in which we were allowed to schedule the repeat medical examination. 

For further context - I e-mailed & called the Embassy last week and straight up told them that they would be getting a writ of mandamus lawsuit from us if they didn't move within a week's time (since I had requested the Health Case ID 2 months ago and had seen zero movement). When I called via phone, I was very emphatic on this point while talking to the customer service representative and asked her to include it in the case she was creating. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but at the end of the day, the 1-week SLA was met! I definitely think being assertive counts for something.

Thanks again!

Edited by CFS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.