billsafari

Medical Exam

42 posts in this topic

Oh, the horror. You're probably better off wearing a Bears or Browns jersey, as sorry as that is. I like Chicago, but I'd never, ever support Cleveland. It's a close second to Pittsburgh when it comes to football. Second to last, that is.

Now you are just talking crazy there. Bears ummm NO!!! I cant stand Chicago, all there pollution blows north across lake michigan and makes my air hard to breathe. Cleavland, didnt they set fire to a lake or something? Nope we all have bad years(in the case of the lions its a decade or two, but hey the good thing to look at is we prevented 3 heisman trophy winning quarterbacks from getting egotistical. If you ever want to wreck a quarterback trade him to detroit. Of course we did have a few years that were exciting with Mr Sanders in the backfield.

The great thing about being a hockey fan(besides the fact that you are a hockey fan) is that I only have to endure the start of Lions football and then its hockey season, so usually the Lions are .500 and then the Wings start. Plus several of the players playing for the wings now started in Grand Rapids and I got to know them while I worked at the arena. Hudler, Kopecky,Filpula.

But dont get too cocky there Slim with the Steelers you still have to endure the Penguins(Crosby is great but then who) you are back to the pt where you had only Super Mario and nothing else.

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

few years that were exciting with Mr Sanders in the backfield.

The great thing about being a hockey fan(besides the fact that you are a hockey fan) is that I only have to endure the start of Lions football and then its hockey season, so usually the Lions are .500 and then the Wings start. Plus several of the players playing for the wings now started in Grand Rapids and I got to know them while I worked at the arena. Hudler, Kopecky,Filpula.

But dont get too cocky there Slim with the Steelers you still have to endure the Penguins(Crosby is great but then who) you are back to the pt where you had only Super Mario and nothing else.

I've heard Mr. Sanders may make a return to the gridiron. He's hinted at it several times, and it's probably too late, but we all know who the real rushing champion would've been if he would've had truck-sized holes like Emmitt had. The only man to ever compare to Sweetness, it brought a tear to my eye when Barry said "I just couldn't break Walter's record. I respected the man and his record too much, his record had to stand."

The greatest thing about Red Wings hockey (besides Gordie, of course) was seeing Anna Kournikova in all the Sergei Federov publicity shots.

I really like hockey, but liking hockey here is almost as bad as liking soccer. Nobody gets it. We have two minor league teams and the games are a blast to go to but it's almost impossible to find someone to go with. Maybe someday they'll get it. Until then... it's WHO DEY all the way!

And lastly, back to football...... When I was about four years old, I got a football for Christmas. I carried that ball all the time and one day a few months later we went to a garage sale where they had a helmet for sale. The team on that helmet? The Pittsburgh Steelers. They instantly became my favorite team, and whenever I played football with the neighborhood kids, I was a Steeler. (I lived in northern Indiana, so most of them were Colts or Bears.) When we moved to Cincinnati, I was heartbroken when I found out the Bengals' biggest rival was the Steelers. I didn't embrace the Bengals until years later while I was overseas and the Bengals were a way to show where I was from. I came back, and now we have coach Marvin Lewis (who was Bill Cowher's side-kick out there for a few years at Three Rivers) so the Bengals are starting to play Pittsburgh style football.

It's going to be an interesting year. (Especially if all of our players can stay out of jail!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
few years that were exciting with Mr Sanders in the backfield.

I've heard Mr. Sanders may make a return to the gridiron. He's hinted at it several times, and it's probably too late, but we all know who the real rushing champion would've been if he would've had truck-sized holes like Emmitt had. The only man to ever compare to Sweetness, it brought a tear to my eye when Barry said "I just couldn't break Walter's record. I respected the man and his record too much, his record had to stand."

The greatest thing about Red Wings hockey (besides Gordie, of course) was seeing Anna Kournikova in all the Sergei Federov publicity shots.

I really like hockey, but liking hockey here is almost as bad as liking soccer. Nobody gets it. We have two minor league teams and the games are a blast to go to but it's almost impossible to find someone to go with. Maybe someday they'll get it. Until then... it's WHO DEY all the way!

And lastly, back to football...... When I was about four years old, I got a football for Christmas. I carried that ball all the time and one day a few months later we went to a garage sale where they had a helmet for sale. The team on that helmet? The Pittsburgh Steelers. They instantly became my favorite team, and whenever I played football with the neighborhood kids, I was a Steeler. (I lived in northern Indiana, so most of them were Colts or Bears.) When we moved to Cincinnati, I was heartbroken when I found out the Bengals' biggest rival was the Steelers. I didn't embrace the Bengals until years later while I was overseas and the Bengals were a way to show where I was from. I came back, and now we have coach Marvin Lewis (who was Bill Cowher's side-kick out there for a few years at Three Rivers) so the Bengals are starting to play Pittsburgh style football.

It's going to be an interesting year. (Especially if all of our players can stay out of jail!)

That's a very cute football story, Slim!

I am not a big fan of hockey (even the irresistible charms of Pavel Bure didn't change my mind on that - the charms of Polamalu turned out to be stronger! :yes: )

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
Yes, it's a very reliable place and the results are ready the same day. I used it and was very happy with it. You'll probably have to wait there in the lobby for like an hour or so after the whole procedure is done, but it's no big deal, right?

Noone,

How long does the actual medical exam take? What do they do?

Like Satellite said, chest x-ray, general check up, blood test. Not long at all, maybe an hour tops including waiting in line. What was a little strange though - the male doctor asked me to take my clothes off. All of it. But it may be a normal thing for a check up, it was my first one with somebody I didn't know (my mom is a doctor, so I didn't need to see strangers for an exam)

LOL, I had to take my clothes off too. He looked all over my body ... I guess to see if I had anything visible on my skin. I know genital warts can be present on the inner thighs so perhaps he was looking for something like that LOL.

I have seen on here that some women have had to spread their butt cheeks and the DR looked in their butts. Some have also had pap smears to check for chlamydia and gonorrhea. I forgot what country these women were from though. I would have felt so embarrassed if I had to do THAT! Kinda violated, you know?

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I have seen on here that some women have had to spread their butt cheeks and the DR looked in their butts. Some have also had pap smears to check for chlamydia and gonorrhea. I forgot what country these women were from though. I would have felt so embarrassed if I had to do THAT! Kinda violated, you know?
I believe one consents to the medical exam before going in. No one forces you to move to the US or take the medical exam as a requirement to come here. As a country, the USA can take every precaution necessary to protect its sovereignty. Including issuing such medical exams or just plain denying entry to anyone.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
We went there as well, granted nearly 3 years ago. You go to one address, wait about an hour and register / pay. Then you are given a map and sent to another clinic. At the next building you sign in and wait again up to an hour. Finally they call them in. My wife was out within two hours and we were free around 1pm or so. After that you return to the first building and pick up your results in the afternoon. We explored Moscow instead until then.

As far as what they do during the medical. My wife said it was a standard Russian check up done by Russian staff. Chest Ex-Ray. She didn't describe anything beyond that.

We are also planning to go to this clinic.

How far is the this second building from the first building? You say that they gave a map, so I am assuming that its not that close to the first building? Would you know the address of the second building?

And how is the medical test - my fiancee wanted to find out if its an elaborate test in different rooms, labs etc?

And is this a usual clinic where other people, meaning where other people also come for medical exams unrelated to US immigration needs? Does she have to wait in line with other public or does she get some preferred treatment in terms of waiting time due to the US immigration requirement?

We went there as well, granted nearly 3 years ago. You go to one address, wait about an hour and register / pay. Then you are given a map and sent to another clinic. At the next building you sign in and wait again up to an hour. Finally they call them in. My wife was out within two hours and we were free around 1pm or so. After that you return to the first building and pick up your results in the afternoon. We explored Moscow instead until then.

As far as what they do during the medical. My wife said it was a standard Russian check up done by Russian staff. Chest Ex-Ray. She didn't describe anything beyond that.

How far is the this second building from the first building? You say that they gave a map, so I am assuming that its not that close to the first building? Would you know the address of the second building?

And how is the medical test - my fiancee wanted to find out if its an elaborate test in different rooms, labs etc?

And is this a usual clinic where other people, meaning where other people also come for medical exams unrelated to US immigration needs? Does she have to wait in line with other public or does she get some preferred treatment in terms of waiting time due to the US immigration requirement?

Also wanted to find out what this medical exam consists of - does it include fasting blood test? If yes, then its bit difficult to be hungry for so long while waiting in line for hours ;)

That's a very cute football story, Slim!

I am not a big fan of hockey (even the irresistible charms of Pavel Bure didn't change my mind on that - the charms of Polamalu turned out to be stronger! :yes: )

It's the hair, isn't it? You wanna just pulll that hair and......

He's actually an awesome guy. So nice and good off the field.... a freakin MONSTER on it. And with that mocha skin and the long dark flowing tresses.... the soap runnin down the crack of his......

AH!!!! I got yall!! Yall thought I was... these is jokes. I'm joking. Just.... anyway. (There's a radio station here that has a talk show (the Russ Parr morning show... nationally syndicated, check it out) character named "coach." Coach is always "calling in" to the show to talk about how his players did in the game. He starts by telling about their abilities and onfield performance... but he always ends up in the shower with "his big firm buttocks and the soapy water just sudsin all over...." Then he gets hung-up on. )

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
It's the hair, isn't it? You wanna just pulll that hair and......

He's actually an awesome guy. So nice and good off the field.... a freakin MONSTER on it. And with that mocha skin and the long dark flowing tresses.... the soap runnin down the crack of his......

Well, yeah, it is the hair... and mocha skin... and the way his butt looks in those tight pants :yes:

AH!!!! I got yall!! Yall thought I was... these is jokes. I'm joking. Just.... anyway. (There's a radio station here that has a talk show (the Russ Parr morning show... nationally syndicated, check it out) character named "coach." Coach is always "calling in" to the show to talk about how his players did in the game. He starts by telling about their abilities and onfield performance... but he always ends up in the shower with "his big firm buttocks and the soapy water just sudsin all over...." Then he gets hung-up on. )

:lol: I'll check it out!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's about 1 km. #27 Zamorenova ul.

IOM.jpg

IOM is Here

The Hospital they send you to is Here

It's also on the Google Earth map I refer to from a previous post.

:)

Edited by dmhweb
725268776.png

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

It's about 1 km. #27 Zamorenova ul.

IOM.jpg

IOM is Here

The Hospital they send you to is Here

It's also on the Google Earth map I refer to from a previous post.

:)

ok thanks. very helpful.

Seeing that map just made me all nostalgic. I'll go back to Moscow some day.

Some day.

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.