BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Hi Guys! any movement in the CR1/IR1 category post dec 13th 2021 DQ? 

Honestly this is so frustrating! have been away from my husband for almost a year now! When are these guys planning to start with the 2022 applications? Any link where I can track the progress of this visa category?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, SKMS said:

Hi Guys! any movement in the CR1/IR1 category post dec 13th 2021 DQ? 

Honestly this is so frustrating! have been away from my husband for almost a year now! When are these guys planning to start with the 2022 applications? Any link where I can track the progress of this visa category?

When are you DQ? We are DQ Jan 10, 2022 and there has been virtually no progress made since April. In April, due to the speed in which people were being interviewed, we thought we would be getting interview in 2 weeks. It has been 4 months since and I am not sure how long this will continue. 

I am wondering if we can raise the issue to Consul general or anyone in charge at the Mumbai embassy? I believe they need to do at least 250 interviews a month to keep in track with the developing backlog. However they are interviewing only 100-150 and this is all the converted F2a to IR1 cases...

19 hours ago, RajPatil said:

When are you DQ? We are DQ Jan 10, 2022 and there has been virtually no progress made since April. In April, due to the speed in which people were being interviewed, we thought we would be getting interview in 2 weeks. It has been 4 months since and I am not sure how long this will continue. 

I am wondering if we can raise the issue to Consul general or anyone in charge at the Mumbai embassy? I believe they need to do at least 250 interviews a month to keep in track with the developing backlog. However they are interviewing only 100-150 and this is all the converted F2a to IR1 cases...

Have you considered reaching out to your Representative and asking them to reach out to the Consulate on your behalf?  I worry it will continue for a few more months until IR5s catch up to CR1/IR1s.  IR5s have reached mid-Sept. 2021 DQ.  They're covering about 1.5-2 months of IR5s per month and they've scheduled out to Sept. 30th so 1-2 months more would mean resumption in late Oct. or Nov. possibly even Dec.

Edited by JD2

Hey everyone! Is there any movement or any communication from the mumbai embassy on when they will recommence interviews? We called them today, and all they say is we dont know the timeline, etc which is straight bs. I wish they were more transparent on what they are currently processing and what they plan to process in the coming months. 

I hope they start scheduling interviews for Oct 1st and forward. 

Hello All, 

My wife's DQ was March 28th, 2022. I received her Interview letter on Aug 30th for an interview on Oct 11th. I know this feed has helped me with approximating the time so wanted to pass the favor along.  I had emailed the mumbai embassy last night Aug 29th  USA EST and got an interview appointment letter Aug 30th at around 12 noon USA EST. Give it a try by emailing the embassy. 

Edited by Kpatel009
added more infor.

14 minutes ago, Kpatel009 said:

Hello All, 

My wife's DQ was March 28th, 2022. I received her Interview letter on Aug 30th for an interview on Oct 11th. I know this feed has helped me with approximating the time so wanted to pass the favor along.  I had emailed the mumbai embassy last night Aug 29th  USA EST and got an interview appointment letter Aug 30th at around 12 noon USA EST. Give it a try by emailing the embassy. 

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I'm in a similar position as you my DQ date is 24th May 2022 CR1 category spouse of US citizen. Can you please tell me which Email address you sent your email to and the general inquiry of your email? 

Have you heard about anyone being interviewed whose DQ in january, february or before your date. Do you believe you received the interview letter because you wrote the email or you were next in line?

5 minutes ago, Happy Soul said:

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I'm in a similar position as you my DQ date is 24th May 2022 CR1 category spouse of US citizen. Can you please tell me which Email address you sent your email to and the general inquiry of your email? 

Have you heard about anyone being interviewed whose DQ in january, february or before your date. Do you believe you received the interview letter because you wrote the email or you were next in line?

I sent it to india-support@ustraveldocs.com. I received my interview letter after I sent the email. It may be an coincidence that I got it the next day after I sent the email but doesn't hurt to send the email. And no to hearing about anyone in Jan, Feb,. 

1 minute ago, Kpatel009 said:

I sent it to india-support@ustraveldocs.com. I received my interview letter after I sent the email. It may be an coincidence that I got it the next day after I sent the email but doesn't hurt to send the email. And no to hearing about anyone in Jan, Feb,. 

Thank you for your help and advice.

6 minutes ago, Kpatel009 said:

Are you sure that email is india-support@ustraveldocs.com? because websites shows support-india@ustraveldocs.com.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.