R & V Kalaria

Mumbai Consulate Interview waiting for CR1/IR1

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

we have been DQ for more than 2 months but still haven't heard when interview will be at Mumbai. 

Are they doing CR1/IR1 interviews at mumbai embassy right now?

Timeline
28 minutes ago, pravinptl97 said:

They're behind by a lot. They're working on Nov. of 2020 (DQ'ed) for CR1 and IR1.

Thanks Pravin. is there a tool or website where do you track which months DQ files are they working on?

• 1 month later...
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Hush said:

Is the time for CR1 for both Citizens and LPR? Mu husbands case DQd in April 2021 but haven't gotten any interview date. Is there any link we can follow to track the interview dates?

Hello, our DQ is July 2021. I was following these links but unfortunately they are not updating visa issuance data since July. Few days back, I talked with NVC and all they said was Mumbai Consulate is not providing any interview slots to them to assign. Mumbai seems to be working on backlogs from COVID lockdown. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

https://visawhen.com/consulates/mumbai/cr1ir1

13 minutes ago, Hush said:

Is the time for CR1 for both Citizens and LPR? Mu husbands case DQd in April 2021 but haven't gotten any interview date. Is there any link we can follow to track the interview dates?

Let us know if you have any new info or updates on your case. It will greatly help us.

Timeline
6 hours ago, achowdhuri said:

any update for me? 

unfortunately no updates for any of us. Since your DQ is ahead of me you should hear sooner than me. Let us know if you hear anything.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PN Benipal said:

Hello our IR1 case is DQ since May 2021 but still no interview schedule updates. Anyone have updates which DQ month Mumbai consulate is scheduling interviews now ? 

My DQ date is April 20,2021 but still no interview scheduled..anyone know which DQ date interview are running for ir1 in Mumbai ??

Edited by VandN
Embassy name

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Good morning - We are planning to write a unified request to MUMBAI embassy to consider ZOOM interview.  I am coming up with the letter and we can plan for collectively.. this is the idea floated in another thread here in VJ

Edited by Dil & Malar

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Good morning - We are planning to write a unified request to MUMBAI embassy to consider ZOOM interview.  I am coming up with the letter and we can plan for collectively.. this is the idea floated in another thread here in VJ

Good Idea, i have heard similar from some agents as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.