dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview October 2021

82 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Angel17sa said:

Thank you!!! And I will!! Have u tried to call the NVC?? I think your status will change shortly as well!! After waiting for 2 years ... we are getting somewhere finally!! 

I haven’t called, today was filled with appointments, and I have read in different posts that the wait is long when you call. I will have more time tomorrow to call🤞🏽

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

CC Sept 2019. Friday finally it changed to Action required submit requested documents I called NVC as well to check everything looks good. Today status shows IN TRANSIT🥲😇🤗🤗. I hope the best for everyone!!!!!

Cc August 2019 same! Changed to IN TRANSIT today. Next is READY and then an appointment date. I talked to NVC today and the agent said to expect an email within the month, so we are thinking a late October date 💕💕

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Clarebear101 said:

Cc August 2019 same! Changed to IN TRANSIT today. Next is READY and then an appointment date. I talked to NVC today and the agent said to expect an email within the month, so we are thinking a late October date 💕💕

So exciting!!!!!! 😍 keep us posted her as well!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Clarebear101 said:

Wow that’s great congrats!!! Im  Definitely giving them a call tomorrow. How long were you on hold when you called?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Elymed said:

Wow that’s great congrats!!! Im  Definitely giving them a call tomorrow. How long were you on hold when you called?

Thanks!! Was on hold for about 1.5 hours (usual) put it on speaker and hunkered down with a good book. Agent I spoke to was absolutely lovely. She spoke to her supervisor to make sure I didn’t have to submit any updated docs (we are a mail in case, not electronic) 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Clarebear101 said:

Thanks!! Was on hold for about 1.5 hours (usual) put it on speaker and hunkered down with a good book. Agent I spoke to was absolutely lovely. She spoke to her supervisor to make sure I didn’t have to submit any updated docs (we are a mail in case, not electronic) 

Hi there my case changed to “in transit” this morning!!! I tried calling the NVC but it hangs up due to high calling volume. How long do you think it will take for an interview date? 

Timeline
On 9/8/2021 at 1:20 PM, Elymed said:

Hi there my case changed to “in transit” this morning!!! I tried calling the NVC but it hangs up due to high calling volume. How long do you think it will take for an interview date? 

Did you get the expedite email this morning? Some people got an expedite email on August 12th that are still waiting for an appointment so I figure we will probably get a date by end of October 

Edited by millefleur
Attachment containing personal info removed

Timeline
On 9/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Clarebear101 said:

Did you get the expedite email this morning? Some people got an expedite email on August 12th that are still waiting for an appointment so I figure we will probably get a date by end of October

No I have not gotten an Expedite. I think my case is a couple of days slower than yours. Maybe that’s my next notification. 😳

Edited by millefleur

Timeline
On 9/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Clarebear101 said:

I got the same email just now!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰💟💟💌💌

Edited by millefleur

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

I got the same email just now!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰💟💟💌💌

My visa status just changed to READY gah so exciting, the thought of my husband seeing his family in person for the first time in 22 years what a Christmas present!! 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Clarebear101 said:

My visa status just changed to READY gah so exciting, the thought of my husband seeing his family in person for the first time in 22 years what a Christmas present!! 

Thats awesome!! My husband will be 20 years ! So exciting!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elymed said:

Got my expedite!! I thought I would get it in a few days. I didn’t ask for expedite but got this anyway. 

933E1BD0-3E3D-45C8-8C10-00B003C3707A.jpeg

🥳🥳🥳that makes 3 of us on this post!!!! Awesome!!! Keep us posted on when we get the actual appointment!!!! Goodluck!

Timeline
Just now, Angel17sa said:

🥳🥳🥳that makes 3 of us on this post!!!! Awesome!!! Keep us posted on when we get the actual appointment!!!! Goodluck!

Will do thank you 🙏🏽. My status is still “in transit”. Hoping it changes to Ready by the end of the day. Good luck 🍀 to you all. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.