SKSH

Anyone waiting for interview (CR-1) Casablanca?

4 posts in this topic

Hi- we have been waiting for about 3 months since DQ.  I’m curious to find out how long people have been waiting recently? I know in general there is a big backlog due to COVID 19 etc but if anyone can share how long you are actually waiting for CR-1/IR-1 interview at Casa, that’s great! 

Edited by SKSH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Please complete your timeline as that really is the only way anyone here can give you answers /BTW  no upcoming interviews  are posted on the portal page (at this time)

but 5 K1's show as interview approved/ check our their timelines

Edited by JeanneAdil

2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Please complete your timeline as that really is the only way anyone here can give you answers /BTW  no interview show up (at this time) on the portal page 

but 5 K1's show as interview approved

Right. I haven’t seen any interviews in the DQ to interview spreadsheet since last Nov. I’m just wondering how many people are still waiting vs just not filling the spreadsheet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, SKSH said:

Right. I haven’t seen any interviews in the DQ to interview spreadsheet since last Nov. I’m just wondering how many people are still waiting vs just not filliro, ng the spreadsheet. 

Most from Moroco  do not do a timeline making it hard for VJ to answer post like yours

And Dwheels wrote a notice a while back saying timelines is where the information you want comes from

so, please help the spreadsheet information and VJ ability to answer this question and so many other posts by creating a timeline \

when you interview,   write an embassy review,  it helps those following in your footsteps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.