8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello everyone just wanted to give an update on how my trip went to Nigeria. Actually it went rather well I was so please how everything was set up for me. My husbands showed his wife a good time. We went everywhere from shopping malls to The Silverbird to museums to visit family. Took 1001 pictures, all in all it was awesome. This trip was much more favorable than the last. I found some food that I could eat so I was happy;the trip was far too short but you know how that goes when you have responsibilities at home. When i returned home i checked my email and low and behold there was an approval email from USCIS. Thank God for that. God Blessed me to get on that plane and make it to and from the Land of Nigeria safely. Thats a testimony in itself. I Thank The Lord for his grace that is so sufficient. He always makes ways where there seems to be no way. GOD IS GOOD. Continue to pray that our case will continue to move along with out any bumps in the road as I do you all. I may not call all your names out in prayer, but I do pray for VJ'ers in general. Thank You all for the support and the well wishing that you have giving me before my trip and even now. I love you guys and May the Almighty God and his protection, Love, peace,hope, and courage be upon you all. GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY. My husband says the Journey of a man starts with 1 step. Continue to step until you get where you are going

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm so happy that your 2nd trip to Nigeria went well. I'm also glad you found some food that you were able to eat. I found the food very tasty....LOL......but I'm also a person that loves spicy food. I hope and pray that the rest of your journey goes well for you. :)

Edited by Anika&Tani

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi,

just want to congratulate u, i know what a relief it must be for u to finally get an approval. i am going thru the same things u are are, i also just got back from Nigeria on the 4th of july, and got a letter from the visa center saying the approval is being forwarded to lagos, i didn't ven get an approval letter, but to God be all the glory. Just keep keeping on, and don't worry about all the other side distractions, and God will reward u. My fiance will come home soon, ad i know ur husband will too.

Hello everyone just wanted to give an update on how my trip went to Nigeria. Actually it went rather well I was so please how everything was set up for me. My husbands showed his wife a good time. We went everywhere from shopping malls to The Silverbird to museums to visit family. Took 1001 pictures, all in all it was awesome. This trip was much more favorable than the last. I found some food that I could eat so I was happy;the trip was far too short but you know how that goes when you have responsibilities at home. When i returned home i checked my email and low and behold there was an approval email from USCIS. Thank God for that. God Blessed me to get on that plane and make it to and from the Land of Nigeria safely. Thats a testimony in itself. I Thank The Lord for his grace that is so sufficient. He always makes ways where there seems to be no way. GOD IS GOOD. Continue to pray that our case will continue to move along with out any bumps in the road as I do you all. I may not call all your names out in prayer, but I do pray for VJ'ers in general. Thank You all for the support and the well wishing that you have giving me before my trip and even now. I love you guys and May the Almighty God and his protection, Love, peace,hope, and courage be upon you all. GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY. My husband says the Journey of a man starts with 1 step. Continue to step until you get where you are going

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
hi,

just want to congratulate u, i know what a relief it must be for u to finally get an approval. i am going thru the same things u are are, i also just got back from Nigeria on the 4th of july, and got a letter from the visa center saying the approval is being forwarded to lagos, i didn't ven get an approval letter, but to God be all the glory. Just keep keeping on, and don't worry about all the other side distractions, and God will reward u. My fiance will come home soon, ad i know ur husband will too.

Congrats on your good news! :dance::dance::dance:

AOS Timeline......

03/10/2008 - Mailed AOS Appl.

03/13/2008 - NOA Notice Date.

03/15/2008 - NOA's for : I-485, I-131 & I-765

03/16/2008 - Case online.

03/22/2008 - Biometrics assigned date: 04/01/2008, Bio completed early .

03/24/2008 - AOS Touched.

03/27/2008 - RFE Letter : Dated.

03/31/2008 - RFE snail mail rec'd date ( EZ-864 / Missing birth certificate).

04/01/2008 - Mailed RFE response.

04/03/2008 - RFE document delivered to Lees Summit, MO @ 4:03 P.M:

04/07/2008 - AOS Touched, Current status: Response to rfe received, and case processing has resumed.

04/08/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/27/2008 - AOS Touched, received USCIS email indicated case transfered to CSC.

05/29/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/31/2008 - USCIS snail mail stating I-485 has been transferred to CSC to speedup processing.

06/03/2008 - Received email from CSC confirming reception of transferred I-485.

06/03,04,06 - Touched!

08/28/2008 - Green card rec'd in mail.

06/11/2008 - I-131 Approval email received.

06/13/2008 - Received I-765 card ordered email notification.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank You all for the Love, thoughts, prayers, well wishing, and encouragement that you all have given me. I really love this site because everyone has a common goal to get the reunited with their other half. It feels good that I can share my journey with you all not just the good times but the bad as well. You guys are much needed and appreciated. All the Glory , honor , and praise belongs to my heavenly Father for continues blessings in our lives. As i pray for you all I ask that you keep VJ as a whole uplifted in prayer. For it is written in the Bible that God truly know what we need before we ask for it. Again Thank you and God Bless each of you with his favor and his many blessings as he goes through the rest of the journey

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.