jolyn69

n400 approved and oath at the same day

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. First thank  You Lord ..and secondly thank you to all visa journey members  who helping me a lot answering all my questions since  I started my journey here in the US.

I would like to share my interview experience in PORTLAND OR so i can give you some idea how it goes .Because my appointment is so early 7:30 am today (05-24-21) i decided to stay in the hotel. I arrived at 7:10  am so the security told me to wait 5 more minutes outside. exactly 7:15 they allow us to enter the building and check our belongings together with my interview letter. He  told me to go upstairs and stay in the waiting area. The immigration lady officer call my name around 7:40 .She is very nice and make me comfortable. she asking me my passport ,drivers licence and green card. Before she will start the test she offer me to take an oath if i will pass.

first civic test

-what month we vote for president

-what do some states have more representatives that other state

-we elect the representative for how many years

-who was the president during the world war 1

-what is the capital of your state

-what stop of government from becoming too powerful

Reading test

what is the capital of united states

Writing test

Washington D.C. is the capital of united states

Information about Me

-are you living same address on your application 

-are you still working at same employer 

-are you re marry (no) (because i am widow)

yes/no.

Have you ever claimed to be a U.S citizen 

Do you owe any overdue tax

The IO told me  congratulations . I takes only 12 minutes and I am done .She told me to  come back at 2 pm for my oath ceremony. We have 15 persons in the room and takes only 5 minutes. I am now a U.S. citizen .I am so happy and thankful that i took my oath at the same day so i  could not come back . Hope everyone  who are from Seattle and transfer to Portland have a good experience and Good luck.

Edited by jolyn69

9 hours ago, jolyn69 said:

Hello everyone. First thank  You Lord ..and secondly thank you to all visa journey members  who helping me a lot answering all my questions since  I started my journey here in the US.

I would like to share my interview experience in PORTLAND OR so i can give you some idea how it goes .Because my appointment is so early 7:30 am today (05-24-21) i decided to stay in the hotel. I arrived at 7:10  am so the security told me to wait 5 more minutes outside. exactly 7:15 they allow us to enter the building and check our belongings together with my interview letter. He  told me to go upstairs and stay in the waiting area. The immigration lady officer call my name around 7:40 .She is very nice and make me comfortable. she asking me my passport ,drivers licence and green card. Before she will start the test she offer me to take an oath if i will pass.

first civic test

-what month we vote for president

-what do some states have more representatives that other state

-we elect the representative for how many years

-who was the president during the world war 1

-what is the capital of your state

-what stop of government from becoming too powerful

Reading test

what is the capital of united states

Writing test

Washington D.C. is the capital of united states

Information about Me

-are you living same address on your application 

-are you still working at same employer 

-are you re marry (no) (because i am widow)

yes/no.

Have you ever claimed to be a U.S citizen 

Do you owe any overdue tax

The IO told me  congratulations . I takes only 12 minutes and I am done .She told me to  come back at 2 pm for my oath ceremony. We have 15 persons in the room and takes only 5 minutes. I am now a U.S. citizen .I am so happy and thankful that i took my oath at the same day so i  could not come back . Hope everyone  who are from Seattle and transfer to Portland have a good experience and Good luck.

Congrats

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.