charlie2020

Interview London embassy (HB3 VISA)

17 posts in this topic

Do you mean EB3?

There is a massive backlog (in general and also in London specifically) from the Covid shutdowns and the trump ban on various visas, including employment. The ban only got lifted at the end of March. Added to the backlog is recent news of DoS prioritization of visa categories to “triage” the backlog, and employment visas are in the fourth (and lowest) tier on the priority scale. It’s unfortunately probably going to still be a while before you can get an appointment given all these factors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, charlie2020 said:

@chris84 fingers crossed for us both. Sounds like you know something better than I do… why do think we will get something mid month? 

I’m curious 

@charlie2020 I think that based on the latest interviews on the family-based category, they're about to release interviews for who became DQ in March / April, but it's just a guessing game.

Hopefully, I'm right 🤣

@Chris84 haha you're like me. Coming up with educated theories and then realising its still one big guessing game. My application became DQ in November 2020. Once you get an interview can you please post on this feed. Then I can come up with another random theory to guess when my interview date will behaha. 

fingers crossed you get yours this month 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit behind you two. EB3 DQ'ed June 1st 2021. Seems like the average for family based category visas is around 5 months or so (based on forums i've been looking at) but haven't heard much about employment based interview being scheduled. I've been hounding the monthly IV issuance stats over here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html and it does seem like June was promising for E3 w/ 53 visas issued in a single month. Hopefully you two hear good news soon. Please write here once your cases have been sent to the London embassy. Atleast we can learn something with an army of 3 and hopefully more to join soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/14/2021 at 5:05 PM, jimbotci said:

I'm a bit behind you two. EB3 DQ'ed June 1st 2021. Seems like the average for family based category visas is around 5 months or so (based on forums i've been looking at) but haven't heard much about employment based interview being scheduled. I've been hounding the monthly IV issuance stats over here: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html and it does seem like June was promising for E3 w/ 53 visas issued in a single month. Hopefully you two hear good news soon. Please write here once your cases have been sent to the London embassy. Atleast we can learn something with an army of 3 and hopefully more to join soon.

Hi there, hope you are well. Do you have any news about you visa ? My DQ is 30th of July and I haven’t hear anything. 
kind regards, 

Antonio 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:06 AM, charlie2020 said:

@chris84 any news your end. I've had nothing.

On 12/5/2021 at 4:27 PM, Batista said:

Hi there, there is any new about E3 visas ? My QD is 30th of July? Has anyone got their exit interview? 

I would appreciate if someone could share their stories. 

thank you 

Antonio 

We are waiting too 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.