sarabou17

Case moved to Vermont

193 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got approved at Vermont recently? We found out we have been transferred to Vermont. Really starting to hate the completely unknown timelines for approval for this first step.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 5:43 PM, webber777 said:

Anyone got approved at Vermont recently? We found out we have been transferred to Vermont. Really starting to hate the completely unknown timelines for approval for this first step.

Hi, Our case is actively processing since Oct 14. Our PD is 13May. Hopefully the approval will come soon. Seems  like 7 Months is the estimate at Vermont.

Great thanks for that information joshuaAE. If my case is similar to yours then it should go actively reviewing soon (our PD is 23rd June) as 5 months ago today we submitted and approval sometime in January...hopefully. Keep us updated how your case goes!

I got actively reviewing status today so i guess thats kinda good.
PD 23 june
active review 30 Nov
so 160 days for that status change.
looks like average active review is around another 2 months to completed now?

anyone got approved recently that was active reviewing first?

23 minutes ago, webber777 said:

I got actively reviewing status today so i guess thats kinda good.
PD 23 june
active review 30 Nov
so 160 days for that status change.
looks like average active review is around another 2 months to completed now?

anyone got approved recently that was active reviewing first?

That's fantastic!

I have been following the Transfer to Vermont Immigration timelines and it seems at about 200-210 days to get approved after your PD. Still waiting on ours. Hopefully in the next few days. But it is really anyone's guess

Good luck!

4 hours ago, joshuaAE said:

That's fantastic!

I have been following the Transfer to Vermont Immigration timelines and it seems at about 200-210 days to get approved after your PD. Still waiting on ours. Hopefully in the next few days. But it is really anyone's guess

Good luck!

That would be great if its the 200-210 day range! Hopefully that means i see you back on here very soon with good news :)

Good luck to you too!

• 2 weeks later...

My case went to actively reviewing on the 4th November. Has been 36 days and not heard anything since. Been 186 days since NOA1 so if its 200 to 210 days I might be waiting till January for approval. 

2 hours ago, JamesLondon said:

My case went to actively reviewing on the 4th November. Has been 36 days and not heard anything since. Been 186 days since NOA1 so if its 200 to 210 days I might be waiting till January for approval. 

We are still waiting. At 57 days of actively processing now. @Sharla is a few weeks ahead of us. Any updates on your side Sharla?

1 hour ago, joshuaAE said:

We are still waiting. At 57 days of actively processing now. @Sharla is a few weeks ahead of us. Any updates on your side Sharla?

Unfortunately, nothing so far.  I will be sending the K3 visa to see if it can somehow speed this up. I will let you guys know of any update.

17 hours ago, Sharla said:

Unfortunately, nothing so far.  I will be sending the K3 visa to see if it can somehow speed this up. I will let you guys know of any update.

We went that route too at the beginning of October and still nothing :( . Not sure what has happened at Vermont. Almost like they just stopped processing.

On 12/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, joshuaAE said:

We went that route too at the beginning of October and still nothing :( . Not sure what has happened at Vermont. Almost like they just stopped processing.

oh really?! well I don’t know what else to do besides wait for it patiently. The problem is that I have no more patience hahaha Hopefully we will be with our loved ones soon. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.