Siggy

K1 visa interview Mumbai-India

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My fiancé n I finally dropped the pcc, medical n passport at drop box yesterday. Finally they accepted it after telling the consulate twice to email me in detail to please submit all docx with pp ,, ( pcc n med was done a second time )

Edited by WHATSMYSTATUS

19 minutes ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

My fiancé n I finally dropped the pcc, medical n passport at drop box yesterday. Finally they accepted it after telling the consulate twice to email me in detail to please submit all docx with pp ,, ( pcc n med was done a second time )

That's good... it's really strange they have sent back you, as if they dont coordinate with each other!. You sent email to support-india??

Edited by Siggy

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Siggy said:

That's good... it's really strange they have sent back you, as if they dont coordinate with each other!. You sent email to support-india??

Yes ! Twice 

this guys at vfs can’t read .. that’s the problem there.. they eat tobacco come out and spit and go back and that’s how they mess up in there !! We had to argue there making sure they can understand Instructions from the consulate !!

3 minutes ago, Mariyah Khan said:

Thanks for updating. I can understand how challenging it must be. I hope and pray everything get sorted out soon. 

What about interview date ?

They had interview last year ,I think December and got 221g.. 

Yes we all hoping they will get stamped..its hope for us too that we will be next😀.

Edited by Siggy

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Yes we all hoping they will get stamped..its hope for us too that we will be next😀.

So now k1 process is over for them ? For us !! Oh yes. Almighty bless us please.!! Let's pray for eachother. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I think this happened because they process dropbox for all visas now and their case was a dropbox. Interviews for K1 are still not happening 😕

4 hours ago, MaceMk said:

I think this happened because they process dropbox for all visas now and their case was a dropbox. Interviews for K1 are still not happening 😕

No..they had their visa interview on December 2019 but they had got 221g (additional/missing paper) once you get the 221g you dont need to attend the interview for the second time..just drop the passport and documents at dropbox box.. interview is mandatory..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Siggy said:

No..they had their visa interview on December 2019 but they had got 221g (additional/missing paper) once you get the 221g you dont need to attend the interview for the second time..just drop the passport and documents at dropbox box.. interview is mandatory..

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry. So still no interviews but they might resume soon :)

Timeline
On 11/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, Siggy said:

785273CC-2EEA-4D24-89FB-84A4F8508892.jpeg

Just now, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Issued today 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Timeline
3 hours ago, WHATSMYSTATUS said:

Issued today 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations 🎉🎉 may almighty bless you. Pray for us too.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mariyah Khan said:

Congratulations 🎉🎉 may almighty bless you. Pray for us too.

I guess processing has started .. a friend of mind also got issued today ... 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Hmm.. I got question to ask.. when you redone your PCC did they issue at passport office or did they send it your house? Your current address and passport address are same??

The pcc was redone on the 29th oct and the medical was done around the 6th nov . They will send it to the house or if the delivery can’t , we will have to go to the blue dart office when they call us . It’s close to the house ... just got a message the passport is getting ready for delivery 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.